• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hu everyone

BonFire

Full Squid
NNID
rollmops99
Hey guys! My name is BonFire and I'm very new here on Squidboards :D. So far, I only played Mario Kart competitive, but I need something else, so I decided to try splatoon competitive as well. To my surprise I see many familiar faces from mkboards like @Teeples for example and the whole forum looks very similar to mkboards.
I guess I'll figure out very soon how this whole competitive scene works :p

Cheers :)

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, BonFire! I hope you enjoy your time around here. :)

Yeah. We're all not quite sure how the competitive scene is going to work out with this game. There's a lot of people here that are willing to put in the effort to make it happen. Just start browsing these forums and you'll know what I'm talking about. :P

BonFire

Full Squid
NNID
rollmops99
Welcome to the boards, BonFire! I hope you enjoy your time around here. :)

Yeah. We're all not quite sure how the competitive scene is going to work out with this game. There's a lot of people here that are willing to put in the effort to make it happen. Just start browsing these forums and you'll know what I'm talking about. :p
Yeah I guess we (EndGameTV) already contacted the admins here to help a bit to get a professionell scene working, we did it for MKW and MK8 so we can do it for Splatoon as well :p

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

I joined the mkboards awhile back but never got into it. Not because of the website, but just from my lack of playing the game lol. I love mario kart, I just play it way to casual to get into it competitively lol.

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom