• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Humble begginings

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
Well I thought why not give the story of how the squad LS (Lighting shoals) came to be. Or more like how I joined yet I made the thing so... yeah let's get started. It all started when I had been playing splatoon for a while at this point and I heard that splatoon had a competitive sceane as well the problem with this was smash 4 I thought about this one a lot weither to go with a brand new community or stay with the still prosperous community. Yet I decieded in the end to stick with splatoon because long story short I found splatoon to be more fun. Yet due to my lack of knowledge of squidoards being a thing I had to search for local people to join which almost didn't happen because it was a miracle to find someone who would be able to join yet we got enough members to start. In the end I became the leader because first off I was the most skilled and by a lot well at least when we started. Then second I was one of the people who recruited all the members. Then of course their were and still are problems that we have to deal with so for that reason we currently cannot do any scrims at the moment unless you don't mind a 2 v 2 or hopefully a 3 v 3. So that's all for now I could say more such as me training those who joined at the very begging, who came up with the team name, etc. So if you want to hear more let me know or let me know I should have posted this in the introduce yourself board let me know. Also kudos to anyone who actually read all of this.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Here's mine:
bought the game on release and played it by myself for the next 7 months because i dont go outside and i dont have any friends

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
@birdiebee Damn man, that's intense.

@Leaf May want to put in the title that its LS's origin story because people who know you may be interested in the clan's Origins. In short it'll make it easier to find, if you can't change it may want to underline it at the top of the OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom