• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hunters and Rabbits - Splatoon mini-game

AC_Decoy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
actionjackson105
Hello, so my friends and I were in a private battle playing hide and seek and capture the flag and somehow, during all this, we came up with a new game called Hunters and Rabbits. This thread seeks to explain the rules and how to play while also asking anyone with a recording device to hook up with my friends and I to shoot a tutorial video. Eventually, I would like to host Hunters and Rabbits tournaments and get this mini-game up and running in the Splatoon community.

If interested, please PM me.

So the rules:
There are more rabbits than hunters. It's about a 1:2 or 1:3 ratio, so for every hunter, you should have 2 or 3 rabbits playing.

Hunters play with charger weapons ( :wst_charge_light00::wst_charge_quick01::wst_charge_quick00::wst_charge_normalscp01::wst_charge_normalscp00::wst_charge_normalh::wst_charge_normal01::wst_charge_normal00::wst_charge_longscp01::wst_charge_longscp00::wst_charge_long01::wst_charge_long00:)
Rabbits play as paint brushes ( :wst_roller_brushmini00::wst_roller_brushmini01::wst_roller_brushnormal00:)

Pick a ranked mode such as Rainmaker or Tower Control (my friends and I prefer TC because there's no object in the way and you can't accidentally cap the zone in SZ) but DONT play the objective.

The objective of the game is for the rabbits to run around as fast as possible and survive while the hunters shoot them. Rabbits MAY kill hunters, but only by running into the hunter multiple times, no swinging the paintbrush to splat. Hunters and Rabbits may use specials. Hunters can use subs, rabbits cannot.

Scoring:
The Hunter with the most kills is the winner
The Rabbit with the least amount of deaths is the winner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any questions, comments, please leave in this thread. Also feel free to move this thread if this thread is in the wrong section of the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom