• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hybrid Squads

Xon Suprimes

Senior Squid
I've been thinking about this for a while, and finally I'm posting about it.
What we could create squads/crews/clans/guilds that could play different games?
For example, one squad could play X Game and Y Game. I'm wondering if this could apply to Splatoon as well.

I'm not too sure if this was thought of yet, and I'm not sure how complicated this kind of thing could get.

So... thoughts?

Jobonoobdude

Inkling
I'm kinda confused by your wording. You mean you have essentially 8 people on a team, and 4 people play the first game and a different 4 play the second game or something? Kinda like crew battles in smash?

Sure, I don't see why that couldn't happen, but I don't necessarilly see it being all too popular.

Xon Suprimes

Senior Squid
I'm kinda confused by your wording. You mean you have essentially 8 people on a team, and 4 people play the first game and a different 4 play the second game or something? Kinda like crew battles in smash?

Sure, I don't see why that couldn't happen, but I don't necessarilly see it being all too popular.
I don't know, It's still in the theorizing state. I guess it could be any amount, some could play first game and some could play the other. You could have a restricted amount of people, like I said I'm still thinking about how this could work out.

SuperMii3D

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
That would be kinda.... awkward? I mean, why be in the same squad and play different games when you can just be 2 separate squads? Or are you saying that Each member of said squad plays 2 or more games?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I don't understand completely. The wording is very awkward.

Aura

Infiltrator
I've been thinking about this for a while, and finally I'm posting about it.
What we could create squads/crews/clans/guilds that could play different games?
For example, one squad could play X Game and Y Game. I'm wondering if this could apply to Splatoon as well.

I'm not too sure if this was thought of yet, and I'm not sure how complicated this kind of thing could get.

So... thoughts?
Apologies, but could you be a little more clear? I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Xon Suprimes

Senior Squid
Ok, so there is one squad, and say some people join.
Most of them have both games recommended, but if a few of them only have one, it's ok. You can still participate in the squad as long as you have at least one of the games.

Well, in retrospect I guess you could just join multiple squads. I dunno.

Actilide

Inkling Cadet
Most of them have both games recommended, but if a few of them only have one, it's ok. You can still participate in the squad as long as you have at least one of the games.

I think I understand

SuperMii3D

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid

Itd probably be much easier to join 2 different squads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom