• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Social Thread

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
I've bought Megadimension Neptunia VII on release and I've been having a blast playing this game! The engine is really interesting, fun, and creative that I think anyone can get into it. All of the characters are usable and balance in there own way to give out a full experience. Its really funny with the references, breaking the fourth wall, and the interactive. I might even pick up all of the previous games just to see how the game progress and to have the full experience from each one.

I've been streaming this and uploading some footage on youtube so if your interested to see some content, check out he links below
http://twitch.tv/shadowcat8088
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKv6m2UjZGAOCrvg6Zqw7Lg

NNID:Shadowcat96
Rank S+
Level: 50
Main: Octochot/Duel Squelcher

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I purchased Neptunia 2 on PSN awhile back because it was the cheapest one available at the time (and I read that the stories are independent of one another).

I haven't played it yet though and still know virtually nothing about the series. Could you tell me if 2 is a good place to start? How are each game different?

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
I purchased Neptunia 2 on PSN awhile back because it was the cheapest one available at the time (and I read that the stories are independent of one another).

I haven't played it yet though and still know virtually nothing about the series. Could you tell me if 2 is a good place to start? How are each game different?
Neptunia VII Is a great game to start on if you barely played any of the others. From what I heard, Its easy to understand once you get the hang of it. Everything seems balanced and there's not much a need to Grind any level (Except Noire's Story). Every character is usable! I can't say how each game is compared because this is my first one but I will play all the previous Neptunia soon.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Neptunia VII Is a great game to start on if you barely played any of the others. From what I heard, Its easy to understand once you get the hang of it. Everything seems balanced and there's not much a need to Grind any level (Except Noire's Story). Every character is usable! I can't say how each game is compared because this is my first one but I will play all the previous Neptunia soon.
I'll probably start with the one I have, but it's good to hear that you are enjoying it! What's the tone like? I mean, is the story dark? or more comedic/drama? Is it more or kiddy or fanservicey?

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
I'll probably start with the one I have, but it's good to hear that you are enjoying it! What's the tone like? I mean, is the story dark? or more comedic/drama? Is it more or kiddy or fanservicey?

I say it has more comedy, there's some points that are kinda dark and serious. The fanservice have a decent amount, there were some moments that caught me off guard LOL

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
I thought I was in forum Heaven when I saw the RWBY thread..The holy crap! A thread for my favorite game franchise, too? Heck yea!
So far I own physical copies of all the games on Vita, as well as the first Hyperdimension on PS3 and Megadimension on PS4. I also will be ordering the Limited Edition of Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies on Monday from Iffy's Online Store.
I also have a semi-complete IF cosplay I'm almost done making, and then I have this beauty I made:
nepgear_sword_by_terrorcommissions-d8gahx4.jpg

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
I thought I was in forum Heaven when I saw the RWBY thread..The holy crap! A thread for my favorite game franchise, too? Heck yea!
So far I own physical copies of all the games on Vita, as well as the first Hyperdimension on PS3 and Megadimension on PS4. I also will be ordering the Limited Edition of Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies on Monday from Iffy's Online Store.
I also have a semi-complete IF cosplay I'm almost done making, and then I have this beauty I made:
View attachment 3043
Omg! That sword looks great, a work of art I say. I hope to see the IF cosplay soon once its finish!

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
Omg! That sword looks great, a work of art I say. I hope to see the IF cosplay soon once its finish!
Thank you! I actually already uploaded a WIP of IF to my DA account. Here's the only image I have..It's actually a LOT further along than this, I only have to put the buttons on the Jacket now for that to be done, and make the boot covers and paint the phone cases and I'll be finished completely..
if.jpg

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Thank you! I actually already uploaded a WIP of IF to my DA account. Here's the only image I have..It's actually a LOT further along than this, I only have to put the buttons on the Jacket now for that to be done, and make the boot covers and paint the phone cases and I'll be finished completely..
View attachment 3075
Looks great! How long you've been working on the cosplay?

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
That's the thing.. That's not really a viable question.. I've technically been working on it for 2 years.. Lol if you wanna talk hour many hours in total, like 6?
Well you answered for the question lol good enough I guess. But that's great how much progress you made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom