• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hyrule Warriors headed to Nintendo 3DS

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Saw this earlier on My Nintendo News. Would love to play as these characters. But where is mah Toon Link? ;-;

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Hyrule Warriors is coming to 3DS, you say?
That's cool. Missed it on Wii U, looks like the kind of game I'd like more as a portab-
Is that Tetra? With a GUN?! GUNS EXIST IN A ZELDA GAME?!
I'M SO GETTING THIS NOW!
So, uh, when does it come out?
And who's that guy who turned into the Wind Waker boat? (never played Wind Waker).

Saw this earlier on My Nintendo News. Would love to play as these characters. But where is mah Toon Link? ;-;
I second this question.
And while I'm questioning character choices, where's literally anyone from A Link To The Past? I'd like Link's Uncle (apparently he could fight back in the day, if his having a sword and shield for you are any indication), but Agahnim would be alright too.
Also, maybe Ravio would be alright too (he's a merchant and
a Link (sort of; he's Lorule's Link, if I recall correctly, and he does look like Link so...)
, so I think he'd be alright.
Just a few thoughts.

Dr. Peace

Full Squid
The guy who turns into the Wind Waker boat a spoiler. But just in case you want to know:
He's the King of Hyrule and Zelda's father, he controls the Boat and thus IS the boat.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
The guy who turns into the Wind Waker boat a spoiler. But just in case you want to know:
He's the King of Hyrule and Zelda's father, he controls the Boat and thus IS the boat.
I'm not a big Zelda fan, and even I know the King of Red Lions, not a spoiler.

Khatsworth

Inkling
NNID
Khatsworth
I have the WiiU version and love it to bits. Gonna wait and see what other details they give about the 3DS version. May grab it if they add more content that isn't on the WiiU one, otherwise I dunno if I can afford a brand new game just for two characters. o:

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
I see my main man Tingle on the boxart. Fantastic news! I'm too poor to buy the Wii U version, so I'll have to settle for this one.

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
It seems that all of the DLC and new characters will be available for free in that game...

At least I haven't bought any of the Wii U DLC yet.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Ah, how exciting, I'll probably pick it up just to play as Tetra.
I've wanted WW representation for the longest so this is great. Kinda sad theres no Medli but she'dd probably play like Zelda anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom