• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I am lost and alone and got off on the wrong bus stop. SEND FRIENDS!

Xeno Emma

Inkling
NNID
XenoEmma
Switch Friend Code
SW-4250-7702-8334
Hello, I am new to squid boards and am looking for a friend to play leuge and salmon run with. My real name is Tommy. Emma is just the name I use for my femail avatar in games. I am 16. My rank is in the B+ A- range and I'm level 33. I mainly use the Rapid Blaster Pro and ocasonaly the Hero Dulies and Blaster. I am expierimenting with new weapons. My favorite role to play in this game is combat support. I have been with Nintendo all my life and realy enjoy their 1st and 2nd party games. I just created a discord 5 minutes ago, so I don't know how that works yet.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Welcome to the Squid of Boards Tommy! First, your profile pic is so cute! You came to the right place looking for friends as this community is awesome and very friendly! I also play more a support role with my trusty Hero Charger. :3
Feel free to message me if you ever want to talk and I hope you like it here! :p

Xeno Emma

Inkling
NNID
XenoEmma
Switch Friend Code
SW-4250-7702-8334
Hello, I would love to play with you in leuge. My discord is Xeno Emma #3329. I checked out the spawn point and meet some friendly squids their. I am generaly free on fridays after 5:30 p.m. central and saturdays.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Hello, I would love to play with you in leuge. My discord is Xeno Emma #3329. I checked out the spawn point and meet some friendly squids their. I am generaly free on fridays after 5:30 p.m. central and saturdays.
Oh! Saturdays would be perfect for me! Not this one though because I'll be busy. ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom