• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I am neither kid nor squid I am a super funny "memer" tehe

NNID
ThatNaughtyPanda
I believe in the squid game, I believe it can have a meta...

So I'm here now instead of Smashboards. Splatoon won me over with its... playable online.

Currently level 11 and working my way up to the point where I too can have that dumb golden spray gun. Forget what it's called. I didn't like the silver one too much, so I probably won't like that one either. I pretty exclusively use the Splattershot with the little pink sticker on it. Forget what it's called but it works pretty well considering I play in roughly an equivalent style to a 9 year old on speed.

Remember me as I will one day be "airhorn mt. dew doritos" level good at this game. Have that A+ in no time.

Last edited:

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
You are talking about the Aerospray weapons. Gold I think is RG and the silver is MG? But don't quote me on that. I personally only use those for turf war if I just wanted to rack up points. But I have over a million in Squid Money so I just use whatever I feel like in Turf War.
The pink sticker is the Tentatek Splattershot. That is my favorite weapon :D, ever since the testfire I loved the splattershot the most, and the tentatek fits even better with my offensive playstyle.
I wish you the best of luck in the game, especially when the Splatoon really comes out in August when custom lobbies are a thing and teams can face teams. It's going to be so hype!!
Also, welcome to the community :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom