• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

i cannot be here anymore

seth_the_inkling

Senior Squid
im sorry.

i am truly a person who hacks for fun. no piracy. no bullcrap like that. i am getting this account deleted out of my anxiety and hope i get made fun of for the rest of my pathetic life. but in reality, i dont matter

anyway goodbye

- seth_the_inkling -

seth_the_inkling

Senior Squid
Well, that's a shame. It was nice having you around here.
i really wish it didnt end like this too, but after all, i do screw around with hacking and ive been told im not welcome here for that. but it was fun being one peice of your campaign ;-;

Cephalobro

i really wish it didnt end like this too, but after all, i do screw around with hacking and ive been told im not welcome here for that. but it was fun being one peice of your campaign ;-;
Yeah, it was fun having you being part of the campaign. I for one, welcome you to continue being part of my RP story anytime.

seth_the_inkling

Senior Squid
hey, everyone...
i may come back in a diffrent account, idk. i did really enjoy this forum, but i want to start this account over on a new note.
in other words, im back, but i want to start over
thank you all
seth_the_inkling

seth_the_inkling

Senior Squid
i have had some bad things happen recently (that i cant put on this forum for personal reasons) i also forgot to put that in the last one :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom