• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I can't believe that Usain Bolt lost his last race

Olly0014

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3755-4752-6987
I was genuinely shocked to see Usain Bolt, the fastest man in the world, lose last night. What the really shocking thing is that he was beaten by Justin Gatlin, who is a 3 time drugs cheat. IMO, he should have been banned for life, and I have an inkling that he was using drugs in that race, he came from last to 1st in a couple of seconds, that's pretty suspicious....

But anyway, Usain Bolt is pretty old now so I guess that's his excuse. He lost with dignity, and congratulated Gatlin.

What do u all think?

cwjakesteel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
cwjakesteel
I'm a Jamaican, and I was pretty disapointed when he lost. Yea I was shocked when I first heard the news. As the race was going on while I was on the road.

This whole thing was set up as "Bolt's last race" and like...Bolt had a completely undefeated record...until now. So it's like...why set up a last race if you're gonna lose? THIS IS THE ONE THAT COUNTS.

Either way Bolt was suffering from injuries. In this race also, he didn't get a good start, but he never does. Moreover, Bolt's poor performance that day really sullies Gatlin's win.

It's a shame that it had to end this way. There are several other Jamaican sprinters who are much older than Bolt and who stlil race. I don't think it's a matter of age, but because of his injuries. Spriting in those low quality puma shoes (Yes they are low quality. The paradigm of running shoes today causes injuries because of the focus on confort), really wrecks sprinters in the long run. Also the sport itself seems to be damaging.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom