• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I couldn't think of an original thread title.

The Milkmann

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0550-5773-9417
I'm new here, and to Splatoon in general. Can't really think of anything else to say other than the fact that I probably won't post often due to shyness, though I do hope that will change as I get to know this place better.

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
I think you'll find yourself right at home. The Splatoon community has been really incredible, It's a generally good crowd of chill people who love cartoon squids. The Squidboards itself is without a doubt one of the brightest spots in this online community. I hope you get to chat squid-style and meet some cool folk. Don't be shy! We promise we won't bite!

The Milkmann

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0550-5773-9417
I think you'll find yourself right at home. The Splatoon community has been really incredible, It's a generally good crowd of chill people who love cartoon squids. The Squidboards itself is without a doubt one of the brightest spots in this online community. I hope you get to chat squid-style and meet some cool folk. Don't be shy! We promise we won't bite!
Thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom