• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

i don't know why but whenever this happens in Video games i get annoyed

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
a company release a new game from a series onto a console/handheld that's never had a title from that series at all(but it heavily relies on gamers knowledge of the previous games)and it's the first title in that series to have a physical release meaning if you do want to get into the series before this game...then you gotta buy the digital copies

i don't know why but that move just feels like it's purposely trying to mislead gamers(who didn't do research first and just thought it looked cool to buy)that it's okay to play this one before the others because they never saw the others in store...and this is the first one on the system

Alexandoop

Inkling
NNID
TheUltraDeino
That really sounds like a very specific thing and I can't really think of any games that do that.

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
usually it's very niche games that do this....(Mostly those niche games happen to be Quirky Japanese Titles or just bizarre horror games)

popular/hyped games tend to not get this treatment all that often but even so any game even the niche kind that decide to go this route...making your games digital and then suddenly making the final game in the series A Physical Release on a system that's never had a physical release of the other games seems like a stupid move

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom