• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I exist here.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Greetings, fellow Splatooners. I have joined this board due to how much I enjoyed the Testfire. I expected the game to be "just another Wii U title", but now I love it so much, I joined the dedicated board!

Pikmin 3 is currently my favourite Wii U title and Pikmin is my favourite video game series, hence my signature.

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
Welcome to the boards! I myself am also a big fan of the Pikmin games, as well as Rotom and his forms.

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
Hello there. Welcome to the forums. I am also a big fan of the pikmin series, although haven't really 100% any of the games yet. I ended up "completing" Pikmin 2 by getting the golden ship, but didn't explore all of the caves fully. In Pikmin 3, all I have left is the Wraith(one of the toughest bosses by far). Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here at the forums, and get a chance to explore this site fully.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Hello there. Welcome to the forums. I am also a big fan of the pikmin series, although haven't really 100% any of the games yet. I ended up "completing" Pikmin 2 by getting the golden ship, but didn't explore all of the caves fully. In Pikmin 3, all I have left is the Wraith(one of the toughest bosses by far). Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here at the forums, and get a chance to explore this site fully.
Did you meet the Wraith in Pikmin 2? He was even more difficult there.

PixL

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PixLPaintBrush24
Greetings, fellow Splatooners. I have joined this board due to how much I enjoyed the Testfire. I expected the game to be "just another Wii U title", but now I love it so much, I joined the dedicated board!

Pikmin 3 is currently my favourite Wii U title and Pikmin is my favourite video game series, hence my signature.
Any fan of the Pikmin series is a friend of mine! It's also my favorite gaming franchise! :D

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
Did you meet the Wraith in Pikmin 2? He was even more difficult there.
I did meet him in Pikmin 2, but for whatever reason I don't remember him being a pain(he did kill quite a few and I don't believe I went to the bottom of the cave). Oh well, I'm playing through that game again, so I'll probably meet him again.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards! Do you like the Olimar amiibo? Right now it's my favorite but it'll likely be sold out almost immediately so.. x.x;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom