• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

I got banned from /vg/ for three days

Wonderswan

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1405-9660-4423
I kinda hated that place anyway, so I thought I'd finally take a dip in the deep end and get going on squidboards where are the real pros are at.
200+ hours in permastuck in A on every mode, interested in speedrunning the single player.
Used to stream a little bit, my internet has been boning me recently but i might start that up again at some point. Other than this damn game i sling pizza and waste my money on film school. Was that a good introduction post?

[wonderswan is an old japanese handheld console, a lot of people make fun of me for the name bc they think i just really like swans or something. It's been a whole thing]

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Wonderswan, eh? Was curious but never could find one or much info about it back when it was on the market. Still don't have a clue about it! lol

I have no idea what /vg/ either, but it's nice that you've decided to join us.

Welcome to Squidboards! =)

Wonderswan

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1405-9660-4423
Wonderswan, eh? Was curious but never could find one or much info about it back when it was on the market. Still don't have a clue about it! lol

I have no idea what /vg/ either, but it's nice that you've decided to join us.

Welcome to Squidboards! =)
yeah it's a cool little console, i never bought one myself but i became infatuated with it through youtube videos a few years ago.
/vg/ is the video game generals board on 4chan, they have a splatoon general in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom