• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I just got a elgato and started making splatoon videos

soul1003

Inkling
I just started making splatoon videos with my elgato I got for my birthday (Fyi its tomorrow) and would love for people to see my videos and I get known in the splatoon community the videos arent the best yet because I'm still figuring out how to use it (the elgato) but I hope you guys enjoy them and also you can suggest weapons and gear for me to us! videos

I forgot to say it might not have sound In spots because Nintendo copyrighted my video if anyone knows how I can get pass this please let me know and also my others splatoon video doesn’t have this so you can watch that one if you want! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

soul1003

Inkling

Sorry people who see this no video today (school has me beat) but I do have a livestream if you guys want to watch that! Also I will probably be streaming this Saturday if you guys want to come by that would be great and no audio in this one just gameplay (sorry) but next stream I will talk. FYI: the fist match is laggy so I had to fix it so dont worry the whole video isnt like that.

soul1003

Inkling

Another video on Snapper canal but this time its S+ tower control hope you guys enjoy!

soul1003

Inkling

I hope you guys and enjoy and why not subscribe to see more of me! :)

soul1003

Inkling

New splatfest video I put a ton of work into this video so I hope you guys enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom