• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I love Splatoon!

IzzieKikue

Inkling
NNID
Izzie.Kikue
I began playing Splatoon and reached max level of 20 (at that time) in July 2015 on my daughter's system until she got fed up with me for hogging the system. So, she and a friend bought me my very one WiiU for my B'day. So heck, I had to do it all over again beginning from level One as well as beat the OctoValley again. Then came the 3 Amiibos, which I loved conquering! The prizes were cool too ;) It was awesome having to do OctoValley twice plus max to level 20 twice, and then came the new level. I quickly reached level 50 before most people, not because I was trying hard to reach max level, but because I love the game! It simply happened... like BAM! I'll be perfectly honest and say that my aim still sucks, but I'm good at painting, so I normally switch between Aerospray, Splash-o-matic, and Octoshot, depending on how vulnerable I'm feeling and how badly I'm being splattered. ;) I have met some pretty great people playing who are willing to share tips with me. I appreciate that anytime! Thank you for taking the time reading this and I look forward to learning more here! :D

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!
Glad to have you here!

It's really cool that you're enjoying splatoon A lot. The game is really great!

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
There are tons and tons of resources in guides and threads here to help you improve if you're looking to do so. And lots of people who are willing to answer any questions you have (myself included)!

Other than that, I'm glad you are having fun with Splatoon! I've played it nearly every day since release and still going strong. It's one of the best games eVER MADE!!!!!!

welcome!!

ps. wow your daughter bought you a Wii U???? gosh i have been such a crappy son my whole life ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom