• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

I make art videos and put the on YouTube. This time I drew Inklings!

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt

crowmage

Inkling
NNID
crowmages
Here is another.
i gotta say, i love the way you take full advantage using photoshop's tools! and the way you color is a nice difference compared to how i see most people color using photoshop.
love the pacing of the videos by the way, not too fast or too slow.

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
i gotta say, i love the way you take full advantage using photoshop's tools! and the way you color is a nice difference compared to how i see most people color using photoshop.
love the pacing of the videos by the way, not too fast or too slow.
Thanks for checking out my work. I'm trying to release new content AT LEAST once a week. if you are liking what you see please consider subscribing to get updates as soon as my videos go live.

I really do appreciate the complements, but can you think of any things I could change to make the videos more enjoyable or more engaging?

crowmage

Inkling
NNID
crowmages
Thanks for checking out my work. I'm trying to release new content AT LEAST once a week. if you are liking what you see please consider subscribing to get updates as soon as my videos go live.

I really do appreciate the complements, but can you think of any things I could change to make the videos more enjoyable or more engaging?
i subscribed! really liking the work im seeing on your channel!

But yeah alright, i do see you prefer cell-shading color. i think you should experiment more with colors themselves, try using more dynamic color palettes as the ones you use are safe and look well but would look much better if you tried colors that are different in hue and different in value. As for the videos, maybe try keeping the graphics minimal? like reduce the border to only the top and bottom since the sides make it look kinda cluttered.

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
i subscribed! really liking the work im seeing on your channel!

But yeah alright, i do see you prefer cell-shading color. i think you should experiment more with colors themselves, try using more dynamic color palettes as the ones you use are safe and look well but would look much better if you tried colors that are different in hue and different in value. As for the videos, maybe try keeping the graphics minimal? like reduce the border to only the top and bottom since the sides make it look kinda cluttered.
Awesome feed back! Can and will do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom