• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I need a small favor from someone.

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
Hey guys, I need a little favor.

I want to watch the Splatoon Direct with no interruptions or spoilers, but I have class at 8:30 AM and the direct starts at 8:00 AM where I live. I have poor internet at school, so I was hoping someone could email me a link to the Splatoon Direct on Nintendo's Youtube channel as soon as it is over so I could start the download for it during class and watch it on my break. Is anyone up to giving me a hand here? A direct link would stop any possible spoilers or other problems that might come along with opening my web browser and finding it on youtube myself.

(Plus this will be good for helping me right when it's over)

Anyone?

Email: dpierce20@student.cccs.edu

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
No matter how spoiler-sensitive you are, searching for the Direct as soon as it's over and copying the URL won't spoil anything for you. You don't need someone to email it at you. :)

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
Yeah but I'd also like to download it instead of stream it since the internet at my school is so shabby. This way, as soon as it's over, I can start the 3-hour long download process as soon as I can.

Aura

Infiltrator
Er...to see if someone could help me. What else would I do?
We have a Social thread here that prevents the creation of threads that can be answered in one post. Please try and use that in the future instead of creating a thread. Trying to keep the boards clean.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
There isn't much to spoil but anyway if you don't get any links or need another for some reason, here. [link] :)
( Also, this didn't really need a thread ^^; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom