• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 I need to get something off my chest

-*-

Full Squid
i just wanted to say to those who hang around the spawn point to build their special

**** you. You are goddamn pussies that aren’t worth a food stamp

Why would you leave your teammates in the trenches while you like a little ***** hang around spawn to build your special

Grow some balls and get in the fight. If you can’t take the ink get your *** out of the battle

That is all. Stay fresh splatoon community

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
Yeah so uhhh I wanna point out that you're getting mad at people for doing the right thing. It sounds to me like you're "feeding" a lot and getting angry at teammates for building specials which will help to push back into the map stronger and easier than running in will ever do. What is feeding? First of all, it's an awful habit many have and need to break. What it is is making bad decisions that 9 times out of 10 will lead to failure, and result in immediate death and an easy kill for the enemy while accomplishing nothing for yourself. The most obvious example is running in after respawning and trying to make a play but, being at a complete disadvantage, dying. Walking into obvious traps, giving the enemy an easy kill. This is feeding. The right thing to do is to be patient and build specials, then use them at the same time and rush in to get kills and take back map control/objective.

However, if there are a bunch of missile weapons walking around in spawn getting specials and not pushing in after, this is cause for concern. Either way, as a general concept, build special and push in. Please don't just run in and die when you should know you're at a complete disadvantage without specials.

-*-

Full Squid
Yeah so uhhh I wanna point out that you're getting mad at people for doing the right thing. It sounds to me like you're "feeding" a lot and getting angry at teammates for building specials which will help to push back into the map stronger and easier than running in will ever do. What is feeding? First of all, it's an awful habit many have and need to break. What it is is making bad decisions that 9 times out of 10 will lead to failure, and result in immediate death and an easy kill for the enemy while accomplishing nothing for yourself. The most obvious example is running in after respawning and trying to make a play but, being at a complete disadvantage, dying. Walking into obvious traps, giving the enemy an easy kill. This is feeding. The right thing to do is to be patient and build specials, then use them at the same time and rush in to get kills and take back map control/objective.

However, if there are a bunch of missile weapons walking around in spawn getting specials and not pushing in after, this is cause for concern. Either way, as a general concept, build special and push in. Please don't just run in and die when you should know you're at a complete disadvantage without specials.

Good take but I disagree. You can build on the way in to the fight

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
Good take but I disagree. You can build on the way in to the fight
Could you describe the fight? If you're locked out of the map and often get killed after leaving your area of the map, then they have map control and will take more than just "pushing in head-on and trying to kill" to take back the map (unless the other team is significantly underwhelming). What does work and all competitive players do is building specials and using those to push in together. The reason this is important is because when the other team has map control, they're at an advantage, and you at a disadvantage. By getting specials, you're putting you and your team at and advantage, giving you a chance to win the game. For example, instead of having all 4 teammates run in and try to do something (feeding), I'd rather have 2-3 teammates build specials (ideally 4). A stingray and inkjet used at the same time is more effective than 4 teammates running in. You can get away with making dumb plays if the enemy isn't very good, but it's a bad habit to get into. You're much better off building specials and pushing in with those. (unless those specials are tenta missiles or splashdown lmao those are horrible for pushing in). Ray, inkjet, baller, armor, rain, bomb rush are all great for pushing in. Use them together. You can do this in solo too with no vc. Just get your special and wait for a teammate to use theirs then use yours.

Beaniegoose

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7682-3889-9866
i just wanted to say to those who hang around the spawn point to build their special

**** you. You are goddamn pussies that aren’t worth a food stamp

Why would you leave your teammates in the trenches while you like a little ***** hang around spawn to build your special

Grow some balls and get in the fight. If you can’t take the ink get your *** out of the battle

That is all. Stay fresh splatoon community
Is this what WUT members are like in real life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom