• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I Never Thought That I'd Get This Hooked!

Jon Jon

Inkling
Hello!

My name is Jon and I am a fairly new Splatoon player.

I had bought it on sale on Wii U a few years ago and never got to play it. I am so bad with game backlogs.

Now, my girlfriend bought me a Switch as a birthday present. I was looking for games to play and I saw Splatoon 2 on sale at Best Buy and figured, "Hey, why don't I actually give this game a shot this time?". I went all in and bought the Octo Expansion from the get go as well.

Next thing I know, I am powering through the single player, loving Salmon Run, and 100% the expansion outside of the Secret Boss fight!

As the subject line suggests, I never thought I would get so hooked.

Too bad I am arguably terrible at multiplayer still, but I am still only a level 11 since I have spent most of my time in single player and Salmon Run!

I am excited to be a part of this community and joining in on the fun with people just as hooked as myself!

It's nice to meet you!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Now, my girlfriend bought me a Switch as a birthday present.
Some people are so lucky with people... :oops:

AHEM, Welcome to Squidboards and glad you can join us!

No matter your skill level you're always more than welcome to ask around for anyone to play with; many of us are able to accommodate. :)

Jon Jon

Inkling
Some people are so lucky with people... :oops:

AHEM, Welcome to Squidboards and glad you can join us!

No matter your skill level you're always more than welcome to ask around for anyone to play with; many of us are able to accommodate. :)
LOL, yes I am very appreciative for sure :).

I am actually surprising her with a copy later today as it's back on sale at Best Buy for $45. She wants to get in on it as well!

I am glad to hear that it's an accommodating community and thanks for the welcome! :)

Diolass

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0746-2241-9712
Splat Training Grounds is a server for new players and for people interested in getting into the scene.
No requirements other than dedication!
If enough people are interested, a team in the server could be formed.
Join if interested: https://discord.gg/tPCGVdF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom