• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I want some new friends :)

missdaynag

Inkster Jr.
NNID
daynagail511
HEYYY! I'm Dayna (a.k.a missdaynag) and I am a 21 year old female living on the East Coast of the US. I have never played Splatoon before, since I never owned a WiiU, but I have watched a number of Lets Plays (ChuggaConroy's being my favorite) so I know almost everything about the game.

I have NO friends who play video games or own a switch so I wanna make some friends that do! I wanna get to know/become friends with people that I can skype with while playing some matches on Splatoon or MarioKart 8 (the only two games I own for my switch right now)

BUT, I wanna make some friends who have similar interests as me (other than Nintendo of course) My interests include: music (country is my fav), Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, DISNEY ♥, 90s cartoons, musicals/broadway, Harley Quinn, writing fanfiction and other things I can't think of right now lol :)

EDIT: Yes I copy and pasted this from my welcome post. Deal with it :P

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
You copied and pasted this from your post in the welcome center and made some minor edits. Also, I decided to check and your NNID doesn't actually exist. You're looking awfully suspicious here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom