• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

I will draw your inkling !!

Prinzessin

Inkling
Hello!! I am Sapph and i want to draw ur inkling!

Please look at these "Rules" before you post a request:

• You have to have a picture of your inkling:
  • //it can be a photo/screenshot from the game or
  • //a drawing u or another person made or
  • //a picture from the squid maker thing (idk what its called)
  • the picture has to have color
  • --------------
  • (if you want anythign changed like another hair color , just tell me :})
If ur request doesnt involve any of these thing i will not draw it,sorry

it will look something like this:
(size: 2000x2500)

you can use your picture as avatar but only if you credit me in your signature !!

• Reila
  • RamenNoodles
  • calthax
  • Chaos_Knight
  • Shy
  • AlphaOmegaSplatter
  • G1ng3rGar1
  • ThatSquidYouKnow
  • KunoichiSquid
  • LopunnyLove
  • Oxenfree
  • CAPTAIN C
  • tanzinyagrill
  • Jazzy-Squid94

Last edited:

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Omg your drawing is so adorable. Congrats on the talent/skills!

Here is a picture of my Inkling:

I really have no idea about my Inkling's personality, but I will post some suggestions (feel free to ignore them if they are too troublesome).

1. You could draw her in this pose with that exact same weapon.
2. Or like the girl Inkling in this picture, with or without the weapon, either way is fine to me.
3. Or², you could just draw my Inkling like she is posing in this picture @Babycowland took a few days ago. But with the gear of the screenshot above, ofc.

Personally, I like the first option the most, but I would be grateful for either of them. Thanks in advance and again, your drawing is really good!

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624

Here's an image reference for their clothes. But have the one on the right reach the last stage of Inkling development (He's not fully grown in this drawing)
The one on the left is colored light green, and the one right is colored sky blue.
I'd like it if the two were to have Inkling hair, with the green one having hair peeking out on all sides of his hat.
As far as poses goes, I'd like it if they were posing as they were walking together, with the Light blue shorter Inkling on the taller light green Inklings back, playfully fighting.
Note: The sketch above is drawn by Aykorn.

Prinzessin

Inkling
Hello !
here is the first one for @Reila !! sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted but i tried hehe (gatling guns are hard to draw yo )
and thank you for the kind words i really appreciate it !!!

(also the sketch as a bonus hehe)

PS: my computer is having some problems so the requests might take a bit longer ! :^) also pls keep in mind that i need about 2 hours for one picture hehe. Thank you for all the requests!!

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
Eh, why not.
ead06ad8-fa35-43fd-a8c6-9148ca03b5c3.jpg
This is my inkling, if you could draw him in the dark blue color, with his Octobrush down in a swipe, with a slight smirk, that would be great.

Last edited:

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Thanks a lot! I think it looks fabulous. I am jelly of your talent :P

Nways, sorry it took me a while to give you credits (on my signature), my internet connection went down right after I changed my avatar.

Cheers!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I'm here, now the party can start
Do you need help making a wait list? And if you want to draw my Inkling, that's on you :p

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I don't see why not

I would like the hair color to be a sky blue, like the color in my picture. The shirt can be this :clothes_vest002: Any pose is fine

Thx in advance, and if you need help organizing a list of sorts, I might be able to help.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Could you do my bro/bff and me? (He's about 6 inches taller than me irl for a reference/scale.); here's a picture of the two of us in the plaza together. :) We'd also both like the sky/light blue for our hat and tentacle colors. We're introverted, but I'm slightly more outgoing than he is and both of us love to have fun together. We are both protective of each other (that's about it for personality). Thanks in advance! :)

Prinzessin

Inkling
Here's two!
I will be gone from tomorrow (Tuesday) until Friday! I will continue to draw the requests on Saturday!! Thank you all so much for all the answers i didn't expect to get that many in such a short time ;o;

@RamenNoodles

The Hair was originally a light blue to dark blue ombre, but unfortunatly it changed to a purpe-ish color when i began shading and adding effects ;o; sorry !!

@calthax

RamenNoodles

Pro Squid
NNID
waterman12
Oh wow it is so good! Thanks for drawing him. I will make sure to give you credit.

Archæa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ArchaeaNFS
Thanks for opening this Prin, I for one can't draw at all!

My Inkling is a boy, ink color preferably light blue
Head: Black Arrowbans
Shirt:Rainy Day Tee
Shoes:Red Hi-Tops

Pose: anything really
Personality: Confident, experienced
Weapon: Forge Pro or .96 Gal Deco

If you're done taking requests or whatever, no problem, huge thanks once again.

Cake or Death

Full Squid
NNID
McProle
I adore threads like these :D. I'll have to ask for my Inkling to be drawn at some point!

Mostly posting in this thread so I get to watch when cool new pieces of art get posted, or at least for now, until I make my mind up on how I'd like my Inkling to look :P

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Can I eventually have done my inkling holding a dynamo? Make him the darker shade of blue, with the Zekko Mesh, Squidstar Waistcoat, and Red Hi-Tops

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Oh wow, these are amazing. I hope it's not too much to ask to be added to your list of requests. If so, trust me, I understand 100%, I can ask later.
If you can, I'll attach a picture of my Inkling below as a reference. As well as a hairstyle I'd like you to do if you can, it's pretty intricate so feel free to drop it if it's too much trouble.

The one on the far left if it's at all possible.

Thanks a bunch. Your art looks awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom