• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I will make a game for the switch if I take the correct classes and it's possible

Should I have DLC?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
so the game is called kitten kaos and it's a 5v5

Voice chat should be in the game

Some crazy maps,modes,and weapons should be in the game
And they're 5 roles off,off/sup,sup,special,and defensive

And a tourney maker will be in the game as well

Just let me know what modes,maps,or weapons you want

speedySonic

Full Squid
I have several questions.

First off, in my opinion, ALWAYS finish your game before thinking about DLC.

Now...

• What is the objective of the game?
  • I'm assuming this is a team shooter? What separates the gameplay from Splatoon's?
  • Is it online focused?
  • What are the weapons? What are the stages?
  • Are there any more modes or functions that this game has, such as single player?
  • Is it Switch exclusive? If so, I'm assuming local play is thrown out the window, as the Switch can only support 8 consoles connected together.
I'm interested in this idea, so some more information would be appreciated.

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Ok

In this game it's more of a hazard based game with the names of the stages kind of explaining the hazard and what to avoid

Yes it is online focused but maybe there will be single player if I can think of what the objective is there

Weapons come with explosive shots,spread fire,etc. like real life only more cartoon based

If any other modes are added then it would be added later

And no it's not switch exclusive

speedySonic

Full Squid
Okay, cool. So it's cartoon-stylized, then? I like that idea. So you're trying to stay alive longer than the other team, or is there an objective to gain, like capture the flag, tower control, rainmaker, etc.?

And I'm still concerned about saving entire modes for later. Having extra content after release is fine, but you wouldn't want your game to feel empty at launch.

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Your 4 modes and they seem to be more upgraded or downgraded from othe modes

Race,yarnball,rat roundup,house control

3 of those modes are more of an upgraded or downgraded version

House control is king of the hill and ctf combined where you have to keep three zones of a house to keep that part until the enemy team takes it back or neutralizes a zone

Rat roundup is ctf but ends when the clock hits 0:00 or one team gets 40 rats and they aren't easy to catch so I give them a certain amount of time to get as many as possible

Yarnball is more of a puzzle where you have to get the yarn ball to the middle but you have to push it but the more people who push the faster it goes

And there are more hazards to reset it

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
And race is pretty basic except you are free to move around and the enemy team can slow you down if they hit you
But no real resets happen

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
And if roles are a thing if needed they're offensive,off support,support,special,and defensive

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom