• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'd like to Join

Owen

Inkling
NNID
wsmart9
I'm Owen. I'm 15 years old. I enjoy playing Splatoon and other Nintendo games such as Pokemon, Smash, Mario, and much more :)
Level: 50
For Tower Control and Rainmaker, I mainly use the Kelp Splatterscope. Sprinkler on tower can act as a semi shield while I snipe on tower.
For Splat Zones, I tend to use the Jet Squelcher and 96 Gal Deco. Splash Walls will also help for Tower Control :)
I have Skype on my phone.
E-mail: Owen32Smart@gmail.com
just in case you need it.
I always aim to have fun :)

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
Hey, I'm one of the leaders - add me on Skype and we can talk there! It's lighty168

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
I'm Owen. I'm 15 years old. I enjoy playing Splatoon and other Nintendo games such as Pokemon, Smash, Mario, and much more :)
Level: 50
For Tower Control and Rainmaker, I mainly use the Kelp Splatterscope. Sprinkler on tower can act as a semi shield while I snipe on tower.
For Splat Zones, I tend to use the Jet Squelcher and 96 Gal Deco. Splash Walls will also help for Tower Control :)
I have Skype on my phone.
E-mail: Owen32Smart@gmail.com
just in case you need it.
I always aim to have fun :)
https://discord.gg/0jJpkgIVzc46rYR2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom