• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Idea: A Room to Pick Colors

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
Right now we have color lock, and that's about it for deciding which color we want to be.

My idea is to have a room/shop where you can select your and the enemy teams' colors from the list of combinations that all games randomly pick between (so black ink wouldn't be an option, for example).

The fun part would be using Splatfest colors: If you were on Team Mayo for example, you'd forever have an option to use Mayo/Ketchup colors. If you wanted to be on Ketchup team instead, you could buy that for let's say 3 Sea Snails. If you weren't in the Splatfest, buying either team costs 3 Snails. That way, the end of the Splatfest isn't just a sad goodbye to all the fun colors.

I don't know how to end this post.

Saturn

LFT mid range, former xlt
NNID
Saturnity
Switch Friend Code
SW-7252-9309-8314
That would be cool for casual play, but it would definitely be a good to put in private rooms. Keeping team colors consistent over a tournament would be good for spectators, so long as we don't get anything like the pink+purple in regular battles.

Last edited:

Mario11122

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2899-6254-3103
Right now we have color lock, and that's about it for deciding which color we want to be.

My idea is to have a room/shop where you can select your and the enemy teams' colors from the list of combinations that all games randomly pick between (so black ink wouldn't be an option, for example).

The fun part would be using Splatfest colors: If you were on Team Mayo for example, you'd forever have an option to use Mayo/Ketchup colors. If you wanted to be on Ketchup team instead, you could buy that for let's say 3 Sea Snails. If you weren't in the Splatfest, buying either team costs 3 Snails. That way, the end of the Splatfest isn't just a sad goodbye to all the fun colors.

I don't know how to end this post.
I would like a private room where we can battle untill the player gets the color they want and the leave

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is something I've wished for since the first Splatoon.

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
I've imagined something similar to this actually, I like to think that inklings would have a preferred colour which would always be visible on the inkling when not in turf war or Splatfest etc. Though that also sounds like an awesome idea :3

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
I've imagined something similar to this actually, I like to think that inklings would have a preferred colour which would always be visible on the inkling when not in turf war or Splatfest etc. Though that also sounds like an awesome idea :3
Hey, same here!
I've viewed it like their "natural hair colour", in a sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom