• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ideas for NEW weapons, subs, and specials?

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Since theres a lot of content for this game coming out why don't we come up with some ideas to play around with and see if they could possibly have a chance to be implemented into the game.

I'll start

Weapon: Splat Hose

A weapon that acts as a normal garden hose but can also use a large amount of ink. The weapon would spray a continuous stream of ink that can cover areas pretty quickly but only for a sort amount of time due to how much ink it can use. the estimated shots til splat would be 4, for balance purposes of course. The hose would leave a trail similar to the kraken but slightly larger and with the range of a tentatek.

Sub: Ink cloud

The purpose of the ink cloud is to make sure that you cant get stuck in enemy ink. The cloud will shower you for a small amount of time (3 seconds max maybe) and can do little damage to those who walk under or near it. Requires half a tank of ink

Sub: Motion seekers

Motion Seekers do not move, the stay in the ink like a normal ink mine would and waits until an enemy passes. The seeker will then pop up and fire heavy ink shot towards the enemy player or anyone else that moved across the line of fire. This sub requires a semi-full tank of ink to use.

Special: Energy Drink

Allows you to swim and walk faster than before but will make aiming quite a tough task. By this I mean the sensitivity will also increase to higher than +5. However, fire rate on any weapon you use will increase for the last remaining seconds of the special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom