• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

If you need a Bad Habit, I'm your guy!

Protege

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lulzy16
Switch Friend Code
SW-4410-4786-4028
Sup all, I've posted here once a long time ago. Back then I had only played the game for maybe 10 hours and was only seeking others to play with because I was bored and tired of playing alone. Many years later and I'm back for the same reason, but also a bit more.

I go by Habit, and I've been playing Splatoon since 2017. Since my time starting, I've been S+99 in Splatoon 1, high S+/X in Splatoon 2 (until life issues forced me to stop playing for the later third of Splatoon 2's life) and am now working on S+ in Splatoon 3. I'm looking for a group of active and friendly players who are willing to play Salmon Run, Turf War, and Ranked together while also working towards being a proper competitive team, to this end I'm available from around 6 or 7 PM until 1 AM every day, my timezones are in EST (UST -5:00).

I play a variety of weapons, mostly because I can't help but to switch often so that I can learn the in's and out's of every weapon. But I always default to the Octobrush, the Splattershot Pro, the Splattershot, and the Dualies. But I can semi-confidently play almost every weapon in the game save for the Stringers, Sloshers (save Sloshing Machine), and Blasters.

I am VERY competitive and I love to let that shine. If anything you see here is appealing to you, I can be reached on discord easily. My tag is Habitpie?#7090.

Putting this here on it's own because it's pretty important. I am 25 years old. I would prefer any group interested in recruiting me to be 18+, or at the very least have mostly adults.

Hope to see you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom