• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

If you read this title it is your duty to reply.

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
It is kind of difficult to fight against the flow.
I see you get so many new members that a new "hey I am new" thread in the welcome center feels almost pointless. I bet many of you even ignore them altogether by now. :ability_ninjasquid:

Anyway, I am Kaynil. I really enjoy The Legend of Zelda franchise.
I really like Splatoon and I hope I can have a good time here.
I've been visiting since the whole Octoling situation but I hadn't really tried to step out until now.

If I recall correctly my gear usually is: :head_eye007::clothes_tes022::shoes_sht008:
My weapons: :wst_shot_quicklong00::wst_roller_brushnormal00:

How are you doing?
Would you mind sharing your inkling preferences with me? :D

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Oh, alright...

Welcome to Squidboards!

If you need any help just ask.
YES!
Thanks a lot! I am used to dwell in forums so hopefully I won't take much off your time, hahah.

welcome well for me i use:wst_charge_long00:,:wst_shot_long01:,:wst_roller_compact01: I will always have:ability_ninjasquid:, and:ability_tenacity: but other then that my gear varitys
That's pretty cool, you seem like a very balanced fellow.

I vary my clothes too, sometimes I even throw aside the benefits, specially while leveling upp clothes I like and trying to prepare the extra spots before rerolling them. XD

In abilities I like :ability_stealthjump:so I can sneak land and:ability_bombrange: to throw stuff farther.
Thanks so much for answering my request and sharing with me what you like. :D

Dolphoshi

Pro Squid
YES!
Thanks a lot! I am used to dwell in forums so hopefully I won't take much off your time, hahah.

That's pretty cool, you seem like a very balanced fellow.

I vary my clothes too, sometimes I even throw aside the benefits, specially while leveling upp clothes I like and trying to prepare the extra spots before rerolling them. XD

In abilities I like :ability_stealthjump:so I can sneak land and:ability_bombrange: to throw stuff farther.
Thanks so much for answering my request and sharing with me what you like. :D
no problem glad to have you here a lot for people have posted things in the threads, show us your style squido and another one is homemade startgyies (i'm newish so i have no idea how to link threads) but i do love being ranged weapons

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Thanks, I'd try to locate these threads and post in there when I get the chance. Good to know they are there. :)

I'll teach you a neat little trick. Notice how on top of the button to reply a post there is a number (I think this post will be #6)? You can get the thread url by pressing it. It will open a prompt where you can copy the forum code to display the thread with its name.
If you press #1 you get the main thread, and if you press any other it will give you the url to load exactly to that post. Just choose the BBCode option. I hope that can be of help. :)

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Welcome to Squidboards! I use :wst_roller_normal01: and :wst_shot_blaze01:, and always have :ability_ninjasquid: and :ability_stealthjump:.
Thanks. So you're a ninja inkling, hahah.
I use the silver instead of the golden gun because I am used to the sub abilities better but most people splat me with the golden one.

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Guess I've been bamboozled :P

Hope you enjoy us here! We're a supportive community so if you need help then just ask!

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Guess I've been bamboozled :p

Hope you enjoy us here! We're a supportive community so if you need help then just ask!
Gotcha! :D
Thank you very much. I am honestly grateful to find such a friendly community, usually communities this side tend to be very detached towards new members. you guys have really made me feel welcome and I really appreciate that.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Giraffes.

Well you said it is my duty to reply, not that my replies have to actually fit the topic. ;)

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Giraffes.

Well you said it is my duty to reply, not that my replies have to actually fit the topic. ;)
Hahah. Touché.

hey welcome 2 the boards.
i love shooter weapons, specifically the .52 gal & the n'zap '85,
I see. I tend to use the .52 Gal too mainly because it has the subweapon and special I like.

1o2

Inkling Cadet
Welcome to squidboards! Hopefully you can find some of our memes funny and giggle like a 3 year old baby.

Btw, the only reason why I replied was:
upload_2015-11-6_5-47-32.jpeg

Which is to say I had to respond with that glorious title of yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom