• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'll draw your inklings! [Closed qwq)]

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624

Pose: Has an Octobrush Nouveau strapped on his back, while having his left eye closed and giving a thumbs up with his right hand.
Edit: Make sure to draw yellow hair on his head.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
if you'd be so kind, I'd like some fanart of my OC, Julian.
if you're willing to take poses, I'd like him to be tilting his hat down, shading covering his eyes.

many thanks in advance: your artwork is really good!

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
my inkling-1.jpg

I'd like you to draw him with the forge splattershot pro. any pose is fine.

L810

Inkling
NNID
azL810
20160128_212531-1.jpg

20160128_212541-1-1.jpg

Edit: I added some pictures finally for reference, sorry for not doing that earlier. Except in blue, either light or dark, whatever you think would look better
If you could do a male inkling, blue, wearing a bobble hat, zekko hoodie, icy down boots, pink eyes, and holding the 96. Gal, that would be amazing! Possibly while jumping and shooting would be cool, kinda like the sniper in my profile pic. Amazing works so far! They're beautifully done!

Last edited:

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
If you could draw my bro./bff and me together that'd be pretty sweet. Also we're both traditionally Squid Girl blue. He's about 8 inches taller than me irl. I know this link is for us at Christmas time, but it is the only shot of the two of us together. Thanks, in advance! :)

Last edited:

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
Nice drawings, could you perhaps draw me a male inkling with the Ski mask on and the varsity crew neck sweater holding a heavy splatling Deco. For the pose just have him shooting the gun from a side angle with like a fierce facial expression. You don't have to include the shoes like how you did in yours. I kinda want it like yours how it's from a side angle except no outline and have him have light blue hair. Please and thank you so much <3

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Nice inkling art! Could do an inkling girl, blue hair, wearing hero headset replicas, school uniform, moto boots (regular, not the blue ones), black eyes, and with a Heavy Splatling, that would be great! Can you draw her like the inkling girl in the link below? Maybe sitting on top of a building instead of a chair? Thanks! :D

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55012042

Last edited:

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
looks awesome dude! thanks a billion!
welp, looks like I've found a new favourite icon.

(I have no idea how you can draw so well in such a small timespan. In honesty, I was expecting you to take a few days, but nope! not even 20 hours.
Kudos to you, mate: you've earnt it.)

Last edited:

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
WOW! Just had a look at your awesome works of art, they truely are magnificent.

No rush, but if it's possible could you maybe draw a male blue inkling, with a smart hat like the one in my current avatar and a fairly smart buttoned shirt, again like the one in my avatar. The clothes don't have to be exactly like the ones in my avatar, it's just a rough approximation. Also, can you please include a 52 Gal or 96 Gal Deco, either is fine.

Anyway, no rush at all, no pressure :) If you want any clarification don't hesitate to ask me.

EDIT: Attatched a photo for reference just in case, just a rough guideline except for the colour, I want it blue.

Last edited:

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
@SgtUBER Dude i love you. It looks amazing. Thank you so much. Definitely setting it as my profile pic.

Celeste

Inkling
NNID
Celestefey
Your art is literally amazing omgg! I love the colours that you use in each piece. ;v; If you're not too bombarded with requests, could I ask you to draw my squid, too?

Here's a picture for reference!

If you could, could you draw her holding a .52 gal deco (that's the main weapon I use). And I don't really mind what you do when it comes to a pose or background! Thank you so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom