• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

I'll take some requests for inklings

Shard

Full Squid
NNID
DarkSuperSonic25
So I like to do SFM a bunch, and I feel like I should make a few things for other people

As usual with all art requests, if you guys could give a description of your inkling or an image, that'd be great. Also if you guys want a specific pose, you can ask for that too, backgrounds will only be plain colours or gradients of your choosing, I'm still learning these things. Also for now I can only do squid 1 gear because sfm is kinda limiting rn idk

The best example I've got would be my pfp, so make your own judgement of my skill level lol.

I think I'll limit the requests to 3 at a time, so I don't lose track
1st: MacSmitty
2nd: (Empty)
3rd: (Empty)

So yeah, hopefully I get to make some nice things for you guys

Last edited:

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
First

Ahem - it's really cool of you to do this annnnnd I've never had a good representation of my Inkling done before so why not?

(Just gonna bullet list this)
-Male
-Red tentacles
-Orange eyes
-Slightly tan skin color
-Clothes: Hero Headset, Sky-Blue Squideye (the blue Tentatek shirt), and Cyan Trainers
-Weapon: Soda Slosher
-Average Inkling height, maybe a bit taller (idk if that's even a thing)
For a pose, I'd want him holding the Slosher by the handle down by his side, and with the other hand he'd be waving. Probably a happy smile or a : D face.

If there's anything I need to add or clarify just lmk.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Alright, I'll bite.
Can you draw these two Inklings:https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69jXv57En90WLVB
https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69kZYE4w4ZpTcfq
Fighting each other with the weapons show in the images posed like Cloud and Link here? https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-medi...ogressive,q_80,w_800/cberh9uoba3jeicjpbmb.jpg
Notes: Make the blue Inkling slightly shorter than the Green Inkling, and have Green take Link's place while Blue takes Cloud's place. Also, make them have the same expression's in the artwork.

Shard

Full Squid
NNID
DarkSuperSonic25
it's going good, I haven't had as much spare time as I'd hoped to work on it, but I'll get it done as soon as I can ^^

DynamoCamostar34

Full Squid
NNID
Rhythmkoopa34
File_001.jpeg

Sorry if it's blurry. My inkling is wearing the Sun Visor, Sunny Day Tee, and the Clownfish Basics. Eye color is black. His weapon is the aerospray RG. Can the gradient be a orange to while? If you don't want do do that, can it just be white? Thank you1

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
View attachment 5007
Sorry if it's blurry. My inkling is wearing the Sun Visor, Sunny Day Tee, and the Clownfish Basics. Eye color is black. His weapon is the aerospray RG. Can the gradient be a orange to while? If you don't want do do that, can it just be white? Thank you1
For future refence, use Miiverse to screenshot your Inkling, then upload it.

So how is the progress on mine @Shard ?

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
I know it's not the greatest screenshot ever, but this is Puffling.

She wears the Black inky rider, Special Forces beret, and Blue moto boots. If you could make it so she's sitting on a bench with a dark blue squid (in squid form) next to her, that would be great!

Last edited:

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I will post later this week for you on 2 inklings I want, but in essence they are the two in my profile picture. :) I will post better pictures on Wednesday some time. Thanks in advance.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
this one
and this one

In these colors and preferably hugging or having fun. The boy is a bit taller than the girl (like about 6 inches if they were real). I'll leave that up to you anyway. Definitely need to be sky/light blue for the hair/tentacle color and dark blue eyes. Thanks in advance! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom