• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm a kid now I'm a squid now... Sweet!

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
Hey everyone. I'm Caitlin. I'm 24 and I'm so excited for splatoon. I haven't got it yet because my town gets new stuff in every Tuesday, so I hope they have it today. Anyway my other obsessions are my little pony friendship is magic, the legend of Zelda , cute things and a lot more.

Anyway, another thing I should mention is that I have two cute adorable Goddaughters. Izzy and Mattie (izzy is 5, Mattie just turned a year old) no idea why you needed to know that-but hey I'm really random sometimes. I'm also hilarious. I also love to draw and make things in Photoshop. Oh yeah and my favorite color is purple. :P

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Also my NNID is Caitlin so you can add me as a friend if you want. :D

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. No that's not random, it's MOTHER LOVE! Showing the world and letting them know of your baby squids lol. That is so kind and nice. Also be sure to update when you get it a new weapon a new stage and the awaited mode Ranked battle are available as of yesterday. You are going to jump into the ink with more stuff that when it first launched a pair of days ago. And enjoy being around here. There's much to discuss when you are not inking in the game. I love a lot of cute things too. Is Splatoon a cute thing for you? Have fun and welcome!

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
Hello Caitlin.

Not everyday I see godparents around anywhere.
Anyways welcome to the boards.:D

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
Yeah my 2 goddaughters are adorable. Izzy loves my little pony along with Pokemon (her birth father got her into that. My bestie married another guy so... Yeah) the hulk from avengers for some reason and she said she wants to be a scientist when she grows up. (That was when we saw big hero 6) Mattie loves bubble guppies and she currently trying to learn to walk ☺ she also shakes her head to everything which is adorable. Like my best friend would ask her if she loves her sister and she just shakes her head no. it's adorable. Can't wait till little Mattie gets older.

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. No that's not random, it's MOTHER LOVE! Showing the world and letting them know of your baby squids lol. That is so kind and nice. Also be sure to update when you get it a new weapon a new stage and the awaited mode Ranked battle are available as of yesterday. You are going to jump into the ink with more stuff that when it first launched a pair of days ago. And enjoy being around here. There's much to discuss when you are not inking in the game. I love a lot of cute things too. Is Splatoon a cute thing for you? Have fun and welcome!

godmother love. They are my goddaughters. Not my real daughters, even though I treat them like my own.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
godmother love. They are my goddaughters. Not my real daughters, even though I treat them like my own.
Just like I said. Mother love. You're brimming with it. That's so adorable. Izzy is a cute name. Mattie sounds like she'd be a strong girl when she grows up. Maybe they will switch and Izzy be strong and Mattie a adorable girl. May God bless them both.

CallieMarie

Angel Inkling
NNID
MajorasAce
Welcome to the boards Caity! I give everyone nicknames with y at the end forgive me in advance. Nice to meet you! I am an animator/artist as well! <3 My favorite color is baby pink! I love pastels and cute things ^v^

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
Welcome to the boards Caity! I give everyone nicknames with y at the end forgive me in advance. Nice to meet you! I am an animator/artist as well! <3 My favorite color is baby pink! I love pastels and cute things ^v^
AWWW. Thank you. I like pink as well, honey. I love nicknames sweetie so don't feel bad. I actually gave my goddaughters cute nicknames as well. Izzy busy and Mattie may. (Since Mattie wa born in May and izzy sounds like itsy bitsy :p)

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
Just like I said. Mother love. You're brimming with it. That's so adorable. Izzy is a cute name. Mattie sounds like she'd be a strong girl when she grows up. Maybe they will switch and Izzy be strong and Mattie a adorable girl. May God bless them both.

I think izzy'll be a either a gamer or a cook. Since she loves watching baking things on YouTube. :D I have no idea what Mattie will be but I have a feeling they will be both dorks :D

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Welcome to Squidboards!

Your purple-ness goes well with the Squidboards purple skin. :o

My 3DS is Midnight Purple so there's that. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom