• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm a Squid? or am i a Kid??!?

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Pretty avi you have. Not much info but I'm assuming you are dying of Splatoon fever right? Awesome game. I see you have greeted others so your team skills might be forming nicely. Friendly and fun is what Splatoon is. I hope you have fun in the boards and the game too.

WinterIcefox

Inkling
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Pretty avi you have. Not much info but I'm assuming you are dying of Splatoon fever right? Awesome game. I see you have greeted others so your team skills might be forming nicely. Friendly and fun is what Splatoon is. I hope you have fun in the boards and the game too.
Thanks! yeah i'm sorry i didn't write much here, but i did indeed greet other people ^_^ i want to make friends

NNID
Kaina-Dani
Greetings and welcome!! We had very similar thread titles...;) hehehe

LOVE your avatar, first off. Absolutely adorable! I'm new here too, and I instantly noticed how you were quick to comment on other newbie threads! That's awesome!

Look forward to seeing you around on the boards and hopefully in game!

WinterIcefox

Inkling
Greetings and welcome!! We had very similar thread titles...;) hehehe

LOVE your avatar, first off. Absolutely adorable! I'm new here too, and I instantly noticed how you were quick to comment on other newbie threads! That's awesome!

Look forward to seeing you around on the boards and hopefully in game!
Haha i know! :scared:
And thanks alot hehe :p
Yeah i wanted to say hi to the other newbies like me!
Sure thing :D i'll see ya around! we should play sometime

NNID
Kaina-Dani
Oh, well I'm from Minnesota so our times shouldn't be that far off! Ok, well I'll add you anyways, and if we're both on at the same time sometime we can play! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom