• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm almost 30 and I love this game as much as my 4 year old. [video inside]

HumanBean

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HappyHumanBean
So, I bought this game shortly after release and my intention was to have a game me and my 4 y/o could get into. Boy, was I right in that decision... we love it! He calls it "the squid game" and watching him go online with my account and splat people cracks me up; the kid is not even in kindergarten and he is laying down ink and contributing to his team! Unknowingly, other players are getting splat by a 4 year old which of course is awesome to watch!

I like that he can play my account on regular battles and there is no worry of him ruining my "stats". In-fact, he just leveled me up today while I was at work; (from 21 to 22!).

We both use stick controls, yes I have given him gyro turned on once and he was decent with it, but he learnt the game on stick and being 4, lets just keep it simple. I'm sure we will both make the jump to gyro as time goes on. I must say though, I am pretty damn good with stick.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my little story of how an almost-30 year old and his 4 year old are enjoying taking turns playing this game together. :D It's perfect! Also to note; even my girlfriend has been sneaking online when she finds time, she is hooked now.

It's becoming a family treat before bedtime.

Here is video my girlfriend sent me of him online kicking some butt:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom