• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

I'm Here to Yell about Squids™

D

DeletedUser30606

Introdution, go! I'm Vanilla. I started playing Splatoon 2 on launch day and since then it's been the only thing in my life that matters. My talents include being about average with the Jet Squelcher, making "art" and knowing all the official lyrics to the Squid Sister's and Off the Hook's songs.
I don't have any friends that play Splatoon, so I'm just kinda here to find some squid pals to play and chat with.
See you around! Perhaps.
くコ:彡

*★Nebula★*

Inkster Jr.
Welcome Vanilla! That's really neat how you know all the lyrics. Did you draw your icon yourself? It's great!

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
Welcome to the community. There's lots of awesome peeps to team up with more some matches, casual or competitive. Also, I completely forgot there was official lyrics to the OST. Congrats for learning those!

D

DeletedUser30606

Welcome Vanilla! That's really neat how you know all the lyrics. Did you draw your icon yourself? It's great!
Thanks! I did, in fact. It was inspired by the one time my entire team somehow disconnected during a round of Clam Blitz. Good times.

D

DeletedUser30606

Welcome to the community. There's lots of awesome peeps to team up with more some matches, casual or competitive. Also, I completely forgot there was official lyrics to the OST. Congrats for learning those!
Hey, thanks! I might wait a bit, but at some point I definitely hope I can find a squid squad to call my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom