• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm looking for a competitive squad! Weapon preferences and further info are listed.

Feryn Hyrk

Full Squid
Hi, I'll try to be objective here. I'm mostly hanging on A- rank, but I'm always reading new info to improve my gameplay. I also play very often, a couple of hours a day.

I'm currently level 31 at the game, completed story mode AND squid jump (lol), have all weapons and almost all gears. I'm working into put all 3 slots in everything (hats are almost done) while daily trying to order perfect ink resistance shoes from Spyke.

I can work in any timezone I guess.

Now for my weapon prerences:

Weapons I LOVE to play = Aerospray RG, L-3 Nozzlenose, Heavy Splatling.

Weapons I like to play = All rollers but the 2 dynamo ones, Splash-o-Matic (normal one) , Slosher, Inkbrush Noveau, Octobrush, both 0.52 gals, both Dual Squelchers, both Splattershot Pros.

Weapons I'm neutral about playing (it would be okay for me if really needed) = The two Dynamo rolllers, the normal Inkbrush, all the other normal shooters that weren't mentioned but the two Jet Squelchers. Also, the Luna Blaster from the blaster class.

Weapons I could use sometimes, but I don't reallly wanna play them often = the two Jet Squelchers and all the blasters but the Luna Blaster.

Weapons I don't want to use = All the chargers. Maybe I could try on the Eliters and the squiffers for pure aim training, but please don't count on that.

Fell free to ask any questions =)

Conor

Inkling
NNID
Hurricum
I'm B rank and I need someone to play Squad Battles with? Just doing it with me and my friend isn't cutting it if I wanna be S rank.

Conor

Inkling
NNID
Hurricum
Hi, I'll try to be objective here. I'm mostly hanging on A- rank, but I'm always reading new info to improve my gameplay. I also play very often, a couple of hours a day.

I'm currently level 31 at the game, completed story mode AND squid jump (lol), have all weapons and almost all gears. I'm working into put all 3 slots in everything (hats are almost done) while daily trying to order perfect ink resistance shoes from Spyke.

I can work in any timezone I guess.

Now for my weapon prerences:

Weapons I LOVE to play = Aerospray RG, L-3 Nozzlenose, Heavy Splatling.

Weapons I like to play = All rollers but the 2 dynamo ones, Splash-o-Matic (normal one) , Slosher, Inkbrush Noveau, Octobrush, both 0.52 gals, both Dual Squelchers, both Splattershot Pros.

Weapons I'm neutral about playing (it would be okay for me if really needed) = The two Dynamo rolllers, the normal Inkbrush, all the other normal shooters that weren't mentioned but the two Jet Squelchers. Also, the Luna Blaster from the blaster class.

Weapons I could use sometimes, but I don't reallly wanna play them often = the two Jet Squelchers and all the blasters but the Luna Blaster.

Weapons I don't want to use = All the chargers. Maybe I could try on the Eliters and the squiffers for pure aim training, but please don't count on that.

Fell free to ask any questions =)
Need someone to join my team in Squad Battles so I can finally get out of B rank limbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom