• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Im new here :/

takomaki

Inkling
NNID
takomaki
Whats up guys? I joined this place hoping to learn some things about the game. Hopefully this website can help me get better at the game

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
Welcome to the boards!

There's helpful guides ( some a bit outdated) http://squidboards.com/guides/
as well as sections of the site you can check for discussion on improving your squid skills. just poke around!

:)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Welcome aboard! If you want to get better at Splatoon, this is the place :P

(Ace)

Inkling
NNID
Levi246
Wassup bro. Im new as well. Came here to learn some new things as well. Currently sitting at S and struggling to improve past it.

takomaki

Inkling
NNID
takomaki
Wassup bro. Im new as well. Came here to learn some new things as well. Currently sitting at S and struggling to improve past it.
I'm at S rank too. I'm not even trying to get to S + , I'm just trying to stay in S.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I paid money to go "premium", partly to support the forum but mostly to remove the annoying ads :P

(Ace)

Inkling
NNID
Levi246
Were do you get the main weapon icons. Ive been searching for them but cant find them?

(Ace)

Inkling
NNID
Levi246
I'm at S rank too. I'm not even trying to get to S + , I'm just trying to stay in S.
I'm toying with the idea of playing competitively and to do that i will need to get better. I'm not a bad player but I'm not quiet at the skill and knowledge level to do so if i choose to.

Noivian

Inkling
NNID
NovaOmiri
I've recently slipped into B rank, which sucks because I was in A- and B is a trench right now... at least for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom