• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm new. Hi!

Nonny

Inkling
Helloo!

I'm Nonny, and I just joined. I've had Splatoon since the day it came out, and I was invited to join this site a while ago. I read some of the strategy guides posted here, and you guys are awesome! I joined because of the update from a couple days ago - now I can team up with people to play! Only problem is I don't have friends! :D

Also, I'd love to try my hand at writing a strategy guide, myself. I'll probably have to wait until I'm actually good at playing, though.

My main weapon is the Inkbrush on Turf War and Splat Zones. On Tower Control, I use the Octobrush for more offensive presence without having to do anything new or different. :P

So, yeah. Hi! What's up, guys?

Power

Inkling Commander
Hi, welcome to squidboards! You won't be disappointed with the large amount of people to play with, ranging from many skill levels. A lot of people here actively pursue the development of skill and the game's meta as a whole. Have fun!

If you want to play with people...(shameless advertisement)

Feel free to add my NNID: TheOriginalBallr or skype: theoriginalballr

I will be holding lobbies for people to play with (mostly from SB) For ease of communication, skype or PM me.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards, Nonny! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Helloo!

I'm Nonny, and I just joined. I've had Splatoon since the day it came out, and I was invited to join this site a while ago. I read some of the strategy guides posted here, and you guys are awesome! I joined because of the update from a couple days ago - now I can team up with people to play! Only problem is I don't have friends! :D

Also, I'd love to try my hand at writing a strategy guide, myself. I'll probably have to wait until I'm actually good at playing, though.

My main weapon is the Inkbrush on Turf War and Splat Zones. On Tower Control, I use the Octobrush for more offensive presence without having to do anything new or different. :p

So, yeah. Hi! What's up, guys?
Welcome to the boards and enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom