• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm new!

DivineSpirit

Guardian of the Scouts
NNID
ChokoNoYuki
Hello everyone :D iv been roaming these forums before i decided to join and the hype was just to much, this place looks amazing, i cant wait to get started making friends and buddies to dominate splatoon with me. i hope to get along with everyone here,

Zeker

Inkling
NNID
Zeker
Welcome to the Forum, I'm also new here as well! I hope you will enjoy your stay here~
if you wanna play Splat with me just message me! ^-^

DivineSpirit

Guardian of the Scouts
NNID
ChokoNoYuki
awesome will do, i'm on Splat right now but i'm about to keep my promise and make a thread about achieving A+ 99 rank, and tips about the stages and the best weapon type to use. hopefully no one has already done this, iv searched the forums but lucky me , nothing yet

Zeker

Inkling
NNID
Zeker
awesome will do, i'm on Splat right now but i'm about to keep my promise and make a thread about achieving A+ 99 rank, and tips about the stages and the best weapon type to use. hopefully no one has already done this, iv searched the forums but lucky me , nothing yet
Hey Sorry I went to bed, I wish you good luck though on the A+ rank!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom