• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm really inking it!

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
Or should I say... I'm really feeling it? Eh? Eh? No? Okay. *sulks*
ANYWAY. Hi there! I just joined Squidboards, thanks to iK Vicious. If you guys know that crazy British goof ball, then you can probably guess how I am. I'm pretty nutso. :P
Anyway.. Not sure how you guys feel about them, buuuut... I main the Inkbrush! I used to main the original Roller, and alternate between it and the original Splattershot, but then the Inkbrush came out, and, well.. You can ask Vicious how that goes with me. xD
If you Skype with me and play, you'll quickly learn how to tell what I'm doing.. Especially when I start yelling the Attack On Titan theme. Watch out if you're on the enemy team and hear that. Hahahaha!

_Vicious_

Full Squid
NNID
Vicious09
yeys welcome to the boards ash you crazy son of a squid :)

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Or should I say... I'm really feeling it? Eh? Eh? No? Okay. *sulks*
ANYWAY. Hi there! I just joined Squidboards, thanks to iK Vicious. If you guys know that crazy British goof ball, then you can probably guess how I am. I'm pretty nutso. :p
Anyway.. Not sure how you guys feel about them, buuuut... I main the Inkbrush! I used to main the original Roller, and alternate between it and the original Splattershot, but then the Inkbrush came out, and, well.. You can ask Vicious how that goes with me. xD
If you Skype with me and play, you'll quickly learn how to tell what I'm doing.. Especially when I start yelling the Attack On Titan theme. Watch out if you're on the enemy team and hear that. Hahahaha!
btw, people hate inkbrushes here. You might want to cover your nuts.

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
Me? Nah. I just signed up to all this yesterday night.
Oh, you're the one Vicious and I played last night! Heya. You're pretty good.
OHCRAPTHEYDO?! ...Ohwell xD

NNID
Kaina-Dani
First off, welcome to Squidboards! It (as I'm darn sure you're finding out) is an awesome place to hang with equally awesome people!

Second, you've got my respect for maining the inkbrush. Try as I might, I just can't get that thing to do what I want it to! I always just shake my head in wonder when people who know how to use it are playing with me (for or against me). They're darn fun to watch!

Third, a HUGE +1 for the Attack on Titan reference...lol!

Hope you enjoy your stay here! We're all pretty good lil' squids...:)

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
Thanks for the welcome! I'm hoping to make a ton of awesome friends here.

The Inkbrush is pretty hard to use, so I can't blame you, but it's also a ton of fun to use! There's been several people who've run away from me in Turf War, and it's so dang funny! I'm also crazy lucky with Inkstrikes.. xD There's been, um, two or three times, I think, where I've been standing in the middle of an enemy Inkstrike, and NOT died. I've also been ran over by Rollers as a squid and not died, without Defense Ups. xD Glitches are fun. xD

Glad someone likes the reference! I'm serious about it though, you can ask Vicious. xD I also tend to laugh maniacally when I splat someone, and go "Pew!" in a squeaky little voice when I set off an Inkstrike. xD

I hope I enjoy it, too! I was reading the Welcome Center titles, and laughing my butt off over them. So creative! (I love the puns!)

NNID
Kaina-Dani
You will! Sounds like you already know Vicious here (hi to you to Vicious!)

LOL, run away from you? That's hilarious! I definitely know that feeling though. I keep my distance from a Inkbrush user unless I know I can take them (bubbler, anyone?)

Wait, wait wait--run over by a roller and not died? That's crazy. I always try to hide from them as a squid but it's like there's a giant sign over me that says 'ZINA IS HERE! SPLAT HER!!' and I just get splatted.

Haha, yeah there's some punny squidlings here, that's for sure. They go otter their way to make you laugh...;)

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
Indeed I do. I've known him for a while.

Yeah, people have ACTUALLY run away from me! Like, are Inkbrush users REALLY that hard to deal with? And it's been people with guns like the Aerospray, N-Zap and such. Been a few rollers, too. It's funny as all get out to see someone running right for you, and the moment you start swinging, they turn tail and run like they're being chased by a Kraken! (Your Bubbler won't be effective very long, 'cause there's gonna be a Brush with a Bubbler. C:< )
And speaking of Inkbrushes and Krakens.. It's possible to hold off a Kraken with an Inkbrush. I've done it, ONCE, and haven't been able to since. It was so flippin' cool, I wish I knew how I did it! The person went Kraken right infront of me as I was swinging at 'em, and I managed to stop them from killing me the ENTIRE length of the special, and then Splatted them. And I never once moved from where I was standing. I wish I got it on video, because that was the coolest thing I've ever done in Splatoon.

Yeah! I've been run over once or twice and NOT died. And I don't mean by a Carbon Roller. I mean a Krack-On Splat Roller. (I know for sure one was that, because one of the incidents was a friend who uses it trying to splat me. I laughed SO hard!)
Oh man, I think you just have bad luck! It could also just be the players you're matched with. I've had matches where I couldn't seem to stop dying while hiding, and others where people have shot me while I was hiding, and kept on walking by like I wasn't there, letting me live, and others where nobody has found me and I could just TROLL. One of my favorite maps, is Walleye, for the simple fact I kept two idiots busy for like half the match, trolling them with my Sprinkler. xD

Oh you squilly girl, seahorseing around like that.. xD (omg how do pun)

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
so i really just have to ask is your title a reference to xenoblade (please say yes)

Oh and welcome to the forums. :p I'm pretty new myself, but I've found that Inkbrushes are pretty normal, so don't worry about the nonbelievers. Shun then. SHUN THEM. Yeah. Anyway. So, what do you like to do? I'm curious, where do you tend to hang around when in the forum-times?

I know why I came to these forums, but it's always curious to see why others do.

Ashlee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KikyoTheHedgehog
It is a reference to Xenoblade. xD

Thank you! I've joined the Inkbrush Brushers today, and I already love them. xD And yes, SHUN. SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER! Shuuuuunnnn!!
As for what I like to do, I like to draw. (I drew my icon. It's a sketch, but, it's there) So while I'm on here, I'm drawing or playing a game. I was hoping to make a couple friends here, honestly. How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom