• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

In search for an active competitive team

XOPY

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4258-1381-3813
Hi! Im XOPY!

I recently got leage battle and I want an active and competitive team to play with in ranked mode, splatfest and tourneys. I was in one before, but I left because my teammates were very, VERY innactive. So im asking if anyone would recruit me to their splatoon 2 team.

My main weapons are the N-ZAP 85 and the Inkbrush (yeah, the basic one. It was the most balanced that I could find) And my specialities are Turf War, Splatzones and Tower Control.

Im level 26 and my ranks are:

Splatzones: B-
Tower Control: C+
Rainmaker: C
Clam Blitz: C-
(My ranks are low because I barely play in ranked mode)

I can play in all the days of the week from 4 pm to 10 pm (GMT-5). My switch friendcode is SW-4258-1381-3813 and my discord is Ñ Gang | XOPY#9126 (Also Im able to do voicechat!)

Well... I hope someone is interested in recruiting me in their team! Bye!!!

Queen Frog

Inkling
NNID
marshmello410
Switch Friend Code
SW-2634-8491-6900
Hi! Im XOPY!

I recently got leage battle and I want an active and competitive team to play with in ranked mode, splatfest and tourneys. I was in one before, but I left because my teammates were very, VERY innactive. So im asking if anyone would recruit me to their splatoon 2 team.

My main weapons are the N-ZAP 85 and the Inkbrush (yeah, the basic one. It was the most balanced that I could find) And my specialities are Turf War, Splatzones and Tower Control.

Im level 26 and my ranks are:

Splatzones: B-
Tower Control: C+
Rainmaker: C
Clam Blitz: C-
(My ranks are low because I barely play in ranked mode)

I can play in all the days of the week from 4 pm to 10 pm (GMT-5). My switch friendcode is SW-4258-1381-3813 and my discord is Ñ Gang | XOPY#9126 (Also Im able to do voicechat!)

Well... I hope someone is interested in recruiting me in their team! Bye!!!

ok so hi im frog
level 47
splatzones i have a B
tower control A-
rainmaker b or b+
clam blitz B+
ok i cant do discord but i can like add u my switch code is 2634-8491-6900

i am a (hero,kensa,empery,tetra)dualie, (hero/splat)charger, rollers of mainly hero and carbon prettty much i can play lots of weapons. feel free to add idk when illl be on mainly weekends due to school

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom