• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

In search of a nice Squid Squad! *READ*

Cam

Inkling
NNID
HeroCam
Hi, my name is Cameron, I am in search of a friendly, active squad to rank up with. Skype communication preferred.

• Forum Name: Cam
  • Current Role/Weapon: .96 Gal, Dual Squelcher, Splash-o-matic, All rollers, Tentatek Splattershot, Splattershot Jr. I am decent with pretty much every gun, just not the snipers.
  • NNID: HeroCam
  • Your Age: 22
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 16+ (Does not really matter though)
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: lifeblood (I check Skype frequently so this is the best) or Kik: Ness
  • My Playstyle: I'm the type to go behind the scenes and take out enemies from behind, I am very skilled at winning ink fights, definitely more kills than I have deaths. I support always. I am decent at riding the tower out, but I am much better killing off the people trying to kill the guy on the tower.

Anyways that's all I really have to say for right now, I am looking for a active clan to rank up with, because random matchmaking isn't cutting it for me. Please get back to me!

Last edited:

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
I haven't made a real clan yet (i tried miiverse, didn't go well), but would you be happy to start one with me? I would like to make a clan where everyone discuss, give tips, talk about the meta, weapon, stages and so forth. I haven't made a clan name (bad with names).
Level: 27
Main weapons: squelchers, N-zaps, splatter shots, splattershot pros, but i can use other weapons to adapt to thr mode and stages.
Playstyle: it all differs on enemy layouts, team layout, and stages.
Nnid: Shadowcat96

Cam

Inkling
NNID
HeroCam
I haven't made a real clan yet (i tried miiverse, didn't go well), but would you be happy to start one with me? I would like to make a clan where everyone discuss, give tips, talk about the meta, weapon, stages and so forth. I haven't made a clan name (bad with names).
Level: 27
Main weapons: squelchers, N-zaps, splatter shots, splattershot pros, but i can use other weapons to adapt to thr mode and stages.
Playstyle: it all differs on enemy layouts, team layout, and stages.
Nnid: Shadowcat96
I would be more than happy to. Would Skype communication be involved? I'd rather talk to my team via voice for that extra umph.

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
I like how you were looking to join a squad and ended up making one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom