• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

Cephalobro

The group finally arrives at the entrance to the Deep Sea Metro.

Coral: Here we are. We have to be very careful in there as Sanitized Octarians might come to attack.

Cephalobro

Kelp: Coral and I may have splatted all we have encountered in battle in order to rescue Hope, we don't know if those were the last of the Sanitized Octarians.

Coral: Then again, the Sanitized Octarians may not attack us if they don't have a master. We'll see.

Cephalobro

Coral: If we see any Sanitized Octarians just standing around, we will do our best to bring them back to the neighborhood to cure them.

Cephalobro

Coral notices what looks like a webbed footprint, with finned footprints going deeper.

Coral: Everyone, I found a clue!

Kelp goes to check it out.

Kelp: This could be our lead.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
NNID
That1RandomEevee
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Sean notices that the footprints start to slur together after a bit. “I-It looks like she was dragged…”

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
NNID
That1RandomEevee
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Sean’s heart stops. “Either Evelynn got really carried away with her fishing hobby… or Evelynn WAS the fish”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom