• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

INK-COMING!!!........ Bad pun I know, I'll see myself out

Lucky Fool

Inkling
So hello to everyone on this forum and website in general, my name is Lucky Fool and there is a reason why that name is my most chosen for games and the like. For a brief intro I have been following Splatoon since it was announced and squid board since beta a few months ago but never signed up till now. The Splatoon testfire demo is why I'm joining now or should say joined last night, as I am in the east coast USA and after playing the full hour @ 11 pm I signed up this board but quickly went to bed to play again at 7 am. Now that I have played both times I've decided to fully introduce myself so HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!!

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I actually really like the pun. d:

Welcome to the site! Hope you have a great time on the forums.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & Welcome to Squidboards. I also visited the beta but never signed in I believe. I have been following Splatoon since it was revealed too. Even thou I have no Wii U and won't have one either I really love the game mechanic and idea. You're very welcome to our boards. it's nice you visited after the wonderful Test Fire times. Now you have even more to share with other fellow Inklings on the board. Be sure to post in the right place. Good luck around the boards, Have fun!

Lucky Fool

Inkling
Hello & Welcome to Squidboards. I also visited the beta but never signed in I believe. I have been following Splatoon since it was revealed too. Even thou I have no Wii U and won't have one either I really love the game mechanic and idea. You're very welcome to our boards. it's nice you visited after the wonderful Test Fire times. Now you have even more to share with other fellow Inklings on the board. Be sure to post in the right place. Good luck around the boards, Have fun!
Thank you!! Now where is the is the nearest complaint thread so I can talk about things I have no idea and be a know it all wanna be....;)

FEF

Full Squid
NNID
TheFEF
Ink-coming?

Oh, you've got to be squidding me. Listen, kid - your subpar puns ain't gonna cut it here. We're Squidboards, the major leagues. Maybe you've heard of us. Around here, we pun hard or pun trying. Maybe try using little swimagination next time, and you just might go far in life.

Also welcome, from somebody who probably has less posts than you, or will shortly.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Thank you!! Now where is the is the nearest complaint thread so I can talk about things I have no idea and be a know it all wanna be....;)
http://squidboards.com/forums/

In there the topics are separated in threads. Find the category like maps, gear, tournament or any other. The Inkopolis Plaza at the end has Forum Support and the Crispy Calamari threads. The Crispy is for general gaming discussion. all others outside Inkopolis Plaza are for Splatoon related topics. Find one that describes what you want to talk about and ink away! You can also scroll down to the bottom of any page and click on the Terms and rules to read what you can do and what not so you stay in the safe zone. I hope this helps.

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
Welcome you fool! Sorry, I just really wanted to do that, haha. Hope you enjoy it here, this community is pretty great if I do say so myself. ^__^

Lucky Fool

Inkling
I stayed up for the testfire demos too. Welcome to Squidboards.
Ink-coming?

Oh, you've got to be squidding me. Listen, kid - your subpar puns ain't gonna cut it here. We're Squidboards, the major leagues. Maybe you've heard of us. Around here, we pun hard or pun trying. Maybe try using little swimagination next time, and you just might go far in life.

Also welcome, from somebody who probably has less posts than you, or will shortly.
Welcome you fool! Sorry, I just really wanted to do that, haha. Hope you enjoy it here, this community is pretty great if I do say so myself. ^__^
Thank you all and nice to meet you guys!!

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!
Ayyyyyy, dem puns yo. =P

I octa-ask, did ya enjoy the testfire event? Welcome to the squidboards, haha.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello there! Welcome to Squidboards!

Lucky Fool

Inkling
Ayyyyyy, dem puns yo. =P

I octa-ask, did ya enjoy the testfire event? Welcome to the squidboards, haha.
All 3 test and yes I loved each time. Planning on starting a thread to see how everyone else had their experience once I know where to place it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom