• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink Incorporated [Recruiting Members!]

Jane

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sweetjane92
[Ink Inc.]

GAMERTAG: iƞc™
Group Page: http://squidboards.com/groups/ink-inc.521
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Inc_SPL

Hello, all! Thanks for checking out our squad! This squad is NOT for the casual player, and although we certainly prioritize bonding and having fun over everything else, we aim to be the very best squad out there! If you are interested in joining Ink Inc., please read ALL of the following information and post your application below.

Current Members:

-Jane | @Jane | NID: sweetjane92 | Skype: TalonJane
-Marlon | @SchismSeed
-Ashton |
[COLOR=#bfbfbf][B]@Ashton Cox[/B][/COLOR]
-iiGGY | @iiGGYxD
-Ahmed | @Toqworm
-Darrin | @NintenZero

-Colorz | @Crazycolorz5
-Matt | @SuperSand2
-Joonas | @JouluPam

-OPEN
updated 9/24/15

Member Requirements:
  1. Be at least A- Rank. We all have bad days where we might go on a losing streak, but please strive to maintain this minimum rank.
  2. Be at least level 20. You'll need to have your gear rolled to an extent that directly benefits your weapon of choice and playstyle.
  3. Have Skype and a Microphone. This is our primary form of group communication during battles.
  4. Be able to react quickly to/give instructions in English. This is the language all skype calls will be held in. Since you're posting on squidboards, however, you probably have this requirement already covered! :)
  5. Understand the basic mechanics, do's, and don't's of the game. Know when and where it is appropriate to squidjump (pls not near an active battle or near enemy ink
  6. Be available for practices and tournaments. We are pretty flexible! Just make an effort to coordinate with members for practices.
Engage in Weekly Scrimmages against other Teams!
Here at Ink Inc, we believe that interacting with other teams and facing off against them outside of tournament play will help to grow the squidboards community and sharpen our skills. We try to organize between 1-3 scrimmages against other teams per week! They aren't mandatory, but frequent participation in scrimmages will better your chances for being able to participate in our main tournaments squads as well.

We Offer Specialized Training Sessions!
Having trouble mastering a particular element of the game? Join up with a few teammates to work on something specific! A few examples of past and future topics include...
  • Perfect Beacon Placement
  • Disruptor Survival
  • Splash Wall Placement
  • Kraken Workshops (Avoidance and Handling)
Interested in Joining? Fill out this application and post it here!
IG Name:
Skype Name:
Nintendo ID:
Main Weapon(s):
Streaming Capabilities: (if you have them or do not have them)
Best Times to Play: (When are you frequently online and available IG?)

A Bit About Your Playstyle: (Are you defensive or offensive? Can you lead a push, or would you rather hang back and defend what we've already gained? Do you prefer shooters, chargers, rollers, or brushes? What do you handle well, and what do you have trouble with? NOTE: This is just to get to know you as a player, and nothing said here will be held against you.)

A Bit About Yourself: (Do you have a dog? A cat? A fish? What music do you listen to? Do you go to high school or university? Favorite Pizza toppings? Anything goes!)

We'll message you if we'd like you on our team and will likely swap NIN ID's/Skypes with you for a practice match or two.

Last edited:

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
Hmm, if you guys accept my application, I have a couple of questions. Either way, sounds great.
IG Name: hero★
Skype Name:
Nintendo ID:
blue-deero
Main Weapon(s):
Gold Dynamo Roller
Streaming Capabilities: I don't have a capture card, no.
Best Times to Play: I'm on pretty often, so it depends on my team. I would prefer serious tournament gameplay to be from 11am - 7PM CST. After that is generally fine, but I like to eat every now and then, you know?
A Bit About Your Playstyle: It really depends on the map, but my general style is to defend. Wide open areas are my territory, and anyone that comes close enough to splat will be splatted.
A Bit About Yourself: I have a cat named Vanya, and I'm starting uni in the fall to become a nurse. I live in TX, but I'm not Texan.

Last edited:

iiGGYxD

Inkling
IG Name: iiGGY
Skype Name: iiGGYxD
Nintendo ID: iiGGYxD
Main Weapon(s): Luna Blaster / Slosher / Splattershot Jr.

Best Times to Play: I work full time but my schedule is 12pm-9pm so I can be on early morning and then up late through the night. My availability on weekends vary depending on if I am traveling to smash tournaments or not.

A Bit About Your Playstyle: My playstyle will vary depending on the weapon I am using. With my main (Luna Blaster) I tend to stay more defensive and wall people out between the blaster and ink mines. I don't hesitate to rush down an opponent when I see that they are vulnerable however. With the slosher and splat jr. I play a more hit and run aggro style. I tend to look for opportunities to flank the enemy but I can hold my own if that plan ever backfires on me.

A Bit About Yourself: I love music and can learn just about any instrument I touch. I am competitive by nature and actively participate in tournaments for Smash bros Wii U but I am wanting to carry over that same passion into a serious squad for Splatoon. I also love anime, art, and boooze ;~; (Hopefully nobody minds a drunk iiGGY during a skype call from time to time)

Jane

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sweetjane92
Hello! Thank you both for replying, you sound like excellent players. I've sent you both personal messages already, but to reiterate, feel free to add me on skype and IG and we can play a few matches (hopefully with some other squad members)! I'll be shooting you requests soon.

Toqworm

Inkling
NNID
Dragoon124
IG Name: AV-Toqworm
Skype Name: Dragoon1241
Nintendo ID: Dragoon124
Main Weapon(s):Octobrush, Inkbrush, Dual Squelcher
Streaming Capabilities: Yes
Best Times to Play: Pretty much any, I don't have a life
A Bit About Your Playstyle: I have a defensive playstyle, I can control an area pretty well, and I can be really supportive in general with beacons and I can always come in and push

A Bit About Yourself: I play VGC(competitive pokemon), have a really cute cat, and I'm boring :)

Last edited:

NintenZero

Inkling
NNID
ninworld
IG Name: AV-Ninten

Skype Name: NintenZero

NNID: ninworld

Age: Mature (I don’t like giving out my age on the internet)

Main Weapons: Squelchers (both jet and dual)

Streaming Capabilities: None

Bet Times to Play: 6-9 PM EST

A Bit About Your Playstyle: I play very aggressive while trying to prevent my opponents from getting past certain areas. I am also very mobile.

A Bit About Yourself: (No stalking plz) Very passionate about the games I play. Overall I'm just looking for a competitive game to play with friends and have fun.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Sucks having to be European in this instance.

6pm to 2am EST is crazy for me hehe, I bid you good luck though.

Jane

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sweetjane92
Those times are just generally when everyone is online for practices! We have two euro players that splat with us.
Sucks having to be European in this instance.

6pm to 2am EST is crazy for me hehe, I bid you good luck though.

Chissy

Inkling
NNID
Chissy05
IG Name: Chissy
Skype Name: Cantonio05
Nintendo ID: Chissy05
Main Weapon(s): Heavy Splattling, Inkbrush
Streaming Capabilities: Nope.
Best Times to Play: 11-2pm
A Bit About Your Playstyle: I like to play defensively and stay back and hold ground.

A Bit About Yourself: College student trying to get a fine arts degree. I also work part time.

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
I'm gonna just back out of the group - it's honestly not worth the confusion at this point. You should probably put in your description that the intention for the group is tournaments.

Jane

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sweetjane92
Tournaments are not our only focus? Yes, we compete in them, but we also play ranked, turf wars, and other fun minigames together o.o

JouluPam

Inkling
IG Name: JouluPam
Skype Name: joulupam2097
Nintendo ID: JouluPam
Main Weapon(s): .52 gal, splattershot
Streaming Capabilities: I have a capture card, but haven't used it a lot due to low cpu power.
Best Times to Play: I'm european, but I don't have a very busy/specific schedule
A Bit About Your Playstyle: (Are you defensive or offensive?) My main objective is to stay alive. If there's an impossible situation, I will retreat before trying to go all berserk on everybody. I like to score kills, but I like Splatoon due to the fact that they are not the main thing.
A Bit About Yourself: (Do you have a dog? A cat? A fish? What music do yoyu listen to? Do you go to high school or university? Favorite Pizza toppings? Anything goes!) I study music technology in a university. I love being creative and playing video games.

Crazycolorz5

Inkling
NNID
Crazycolorz5
I was referred here by iiGGY.

IG Name: ST*Colorz
Skype Name: Crazycolorz5
Nintendo ID: Crazycolorz5
Main Weapon(s): Splattershot. I can *somewhat* secondary Neo Splash-o-matic, but I need more practice with the Inkzooka. I'm trying to learn E-liter Scope. Really, my skill with Splattershot is significantly higher than any other gun.
Streaming Capabilities: I own a capture card and can (and do) stream.
Best Times to Play: Usually past 8pm eastern, but possibly at different times, ask me about certain times.
A Bit About Your Playstyle: By nature of the set of the Splattershot, it's very strong at defending an area and 2-3 approaches, so I've very strong defensively. However, also as a property of the splattershot, I have enough firepower and rage to push reasonably. When I play, I'll defend if I'm able to, but as I'm sure you all know from experience with randoms, I usually can't count on my team to push well.

A Bit About Yourself: I'm a first year in college, and I'm a total Computer Science and Mathematics nerd. I can rant about Haskell and functional programming for hours.

Jane

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sweetjane92
I was referred here by iiGGY.

IG Name: ST*Colorz
Skype Name: Crazycolorz5
Nintendo ID: Crazycolorz5
Main Weapon(s): Splattershot. I can *somewhat* secondary Neo Splash-o-matic, but I need more practice with the Inkzooka. I'm trying to learn E-liter Scope. Really, my skill with Splattershot is significantly higher than any other gun.
Streaming Capabilities: I own a capture card and can (and do) stream.
Best Times to Play: Usually past 8pm eastern, but possibly at different times, ask me about certain times.
A Bit About Your Playstyle: By nature of the set of the Splattershot, it's very strong at defending an area and 2-3 approaches, so I've very strong defensively. However, also as a property of the splattershot, I have enough firepower and rage to push reasonably. When I play, I'll defend if I'm able to, but as I'm sure you all know from experience with randoms, I usually can't count on my team to push well.

A Bit About Yourself: I'm a first year in college, and I'm a total Computer Science and Mathematics nerd. I can rant about Haskell and functional programming for hours.
Hi! I'll be messaging you shortly... Feel free to add me on skype, or find me on facebook through Iggy! I'm free to squad tonight if you'd like to feel things out.

SuperSand2

Inkling
NNID
SSand3
IG Name:SuperSand2
Skype Name:zerkyami
Nintendo ID:Ssand3
Main Weapon(s):Tentatek Splattershot/ Octoshot Replica
Streaming Capabilities: N/A
Best Times to Play:M-S 3pm-9pm on weekdays Central time
A Bit About Your Playstyle: I am usually defensive and keep watch as the match unfolds when I see a chance I usually try to take it and in-turn become more
aggressive (Not too good at explaining my play style I just play)

A Bit About Yourself: I'm 21 and have recently moved out of my parents house I'm gay and have a boyfriend whom I love very much and have been a gamer at a very young age around 3-4 mainly nintendo though

Last edited:

Jane

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sweetjane92
IG Name:SupeSnad2
Skype Name:zerkyami
Nintendo ID:Ssand3
Main Weapon(s):Tentatek Splattershot/ Octoshot Replica
Streaming Capabilities: N/A
Best Times to Play:M-S 3pm-9pm on weekdays Central time
A Bit About Your Playstyle: I am usually defensive and keep watch as the match unfolds when I see a chance I usually try to take it and in-turn become more
aggressive (Not too good at explaining my play style I just play)

A Bit About Yourself: I'm 21 and have recently moved out of my parents house I'm gay and have a boyfriend whom I love very much and have been a gamer at a very young age around 3-4 mainly nintendo though
Sent you a message! Thanks for your interest in Ink Inc.! You seem to be available during the times that a lot of the rest of our squad is playing. Let's squad ASAP :)

Also... WELCOME TO THE SQUAD, COLORZ! We are so so SO happy to have the only S rank Splattershot main squid on our squad!

Deltron13

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BigH-D
IG Name: Dela13 (may soon change, I'll inform you if it does_
Skype Name:modern_music_master
Nintendo ID:BigH-D
Main Weapon(s):Dynamo, 52 gal, working on carbon and chargers
Streaming Capabilities: I currently do not have a capture card, though i have been consideing getting one.
Best Times to Play: I'm on VERY late EST (sometimes until 4AM)
A Bit About Your Playstyle: I try my best to observe how others play, and fit myself into that. If i need to go in and clear out the other team, so be it. If I need to be on tower/with rainmaker I'm fine with that. So I'm whatever is needed

A Bit About Yourself: As my name implies on skype, I am a musician on nearly a decade now. aside from that and splatoon I am getting into smash a bit more, and have a job at a local McDonalds (not as bad as people try to say...least not my store). I frequently close there so I'm normally out of work by 1230AM EST. and as I stated, i tend to be on later in the day.

Nam

Inkling
NNID
KangDae
IG Name: Nam
Skype Name: Kangdaeji94
Nintendo ID: KangDae
Main Weapon(s): All Blaster Weapons
Streaming Capabilities: I have streaming capabilities.
Best Times to Play: 7-10 pm CST, anytime on the weekends

A Bit About Your Playstyle: I am an offensive player that can push a lead well. I prefer using Shooters and Chargers alike, but my Charger gameplay is sub-par compared to using blasters. I am able to handle close and medium range equipped players well, but have difficulty with long range opponents such as Chargers.

A Bit About Yourself: I have no pets. I listen to a pretty wide range of music from EDM and game osts to rap, jazz, and inspirational music. I'm also a bank intern working and learning to be a front-end developer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom