• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink Mine buff idea?

AllToonedUp

Inkling Cadet
As we all know, Ink Mines are definitely flawed and can be very situational. (I wouldn't call them "useless" but they are very predictable and you can even see a person placing one down)

I was thinking that maybe when you place another Ink Mine on the ground, it would cause the first Ink Mine you placed to explode? Kind of like a detonator? I could see it being a problem in Tower Control, but they could possibly disable that feature on the tower. And maybe the drawback to it, is an increased time for it to explode? Or maybe at least increasing the blast radius for it? Increasing the speed of the mine would make it impossible to avoid so that's out. It's also very frustrating trying to place one on a slope/ramp and then BAM! you get hit with the "Can't use" message.

I'm very grateful for the buffs that Ink Mines have already received (especially since you couldn't place another mine back then lol) but does anyone else feel that this sub weapon is still a bit........ Lacking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom