• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Application Thread!

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
okay so like I just found out about the august update stuff and the tourney an hour ago because i'm on vacation and i'm kinda freaking out right now so bear with me

Okay! So if none of you have heard the news, Squidboards is hosting a tournament set for Friday, August 7th called Ink or Sink!

So the majority vote is that we're going to enter... But the question stands as to who will enter?

For now, post down below if you are interested. Your name will be marked and put on a list, and the staff members will figure out who goes and who stays, although chances are we're gonna be under the maximum, so no worries.

POST YOUR APPLICATIONS DOWN BELOW M8S

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Oh. Thought it was the 8th. It really depends on when it is for me then, since I have something going on. Put me on the waiting list, I'll ask when the event I'm going to ends Friday.

EDIT: Actually I probably can't then. I have something until 2 on the 7th and I doubt it will be starting that late. Sorry m8s

Last edited:

XenoPixel

Senior Squid
NNID
XenoPixel
I'm all about these kinds of things, so I'm definitely down for it. PS: straight outta compton

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
EDIT: Actually I probably can't then. I have something until 2 on the 7th and I doubt it will be starting that late. Sorry m8s
Get rekt

I also find it funny how the thread for the tournament doesn't clarify AM or PM.

Sheek360

Inkling
NNID
Sheek360
Ok. So 10am my time. I can participate for sure.

I too will be straight out of Compton with a hand full of (e)

Dne1494

Inkling
Add me in, but if more people enter, you can go ahead and remove me if we reach the cap. Not sure if I'll be around during Tourney time.

Math

Pro Squid
NNID
BigPenguini
Ok. So 10am my time. I can participate for sure.

I too will be straight out of Compton with a hand full of (e)
note to all entering or not because of vacations orr other reasons

because of the nature of the tournament being online, and differing timezones, the whole tourney will take about a week. each round is gonna be between 24-48 hours, so teams have time to organize their match

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom