• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink Radio Podcast Debuts This Saturday at 7PM EST!

"From the people that brought you the Bleck n Spoon Tournament (BnS), it is time for a new organization designed for the highest quality in Splatoon 2 coverage! We would like to introduce InkTV, the central hub for all your essential content in Splatoon 2, from a tournament that comes as the next form of BnS to a new interview series where we will go one on one with some of the stars and notable members of the community. But perhaps one of our biggest items will be our podcast, called Ink Radio, where we will discuss pertinent topics in the game, the meta, the community, or whatever else has to revolve around the game we all know and love!"

Episode 1 of Ink Radio Podcast will be live this Saturday at 7PM EST, brought to you by the newly-formed InkTV. This first episode will feature familiar faces in CryptikSpoon, PixelatedCody, Rocket, and Hitzel as they discuss their thoughts on the Splatoon 2 Global Testfire.

Check out the episode listing over in the Event Listings board for more details!

Last edited:
TheRapture

Comments

! This is very exciting :D

I'm definitely interested in tuning in. I only recognize half of these names, so I would need introductory bits to get caught up.

#casuallife

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom