• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink Rejects Comp/Casual squad recuitment!

PoisonIvyFlower

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
Sashimi account: SW-3675-3054-1133 Squid_Mom account: SW-5876-8439-1677

Are you looking for a squad? Want the chance to go competitive while still having the ability to play casually every now and then or vise versa?

If the answer is yes, then look no further...THE INK REJECTS ARE LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!! The Ink Rejects is a Discord Splatoon 2 squad run by My boyfriend Sentric and I. IR is a combination casual AND competitive squad allowing it's members to either compete for glory in tourneys, scrims, etc or just chill and practice with other players in Turf, Ranked, Salmon Run and the occasional League battles.

We are currently looking for 8 members to fill up each side of the squad; 8 for competitive and 8 for casual. However, we are also accepting backup players for each side as well for those choice players who aren't exactly committed to either side or are not full active compared to other members.

If your interested in joining us, just DM me with your age, Switch Friend code and Discord ID (Yes...you WILL need to have Discord and a mic). If we think you qualify for a tryout, we'll send you the link to squad Discord server and a friend request.

One final note: IR is mainly an adult squad, as such we are mainly looking for players over the age of 18. You may still tryout even if you do not meet this requirement, but just remember that it will be Sashimi's and/or Sentric's call whether or not you can join.

Thank you for your time and consideration and until we meet on the Splattle field...STAY FRESH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom