• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkfinity Guardians

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Hey everyone Saber here I have been playing splatoon and splatoon 2 for quite sometime, playing through solo queue and meeting all sorts of memorable faces along the way.

Lately though, I have been in a few groups and have since decided to create my own group with a unique twist

Inkfinity Guardians

There 2 parts to this group, they are connected to each other via a discord server. As well as a seperate thread I will be making later

Community:
First and foremost this will be a community server, open to all who are eager and willing to join.
Here you can:
- Discuss the splatoon and other games
- Exchange gear
- Share art
- Share highlights and funny moments
- Looks for teammates for league, salmon run and other modes.

Competitive:
For those who are interested, we will be developing a competitve team one to compete to compete among the greats
-Discuss and Analyze matches, as well as discuss compositions
-Practice as a team in Legue and private battles
- Battle teams in scrims
- Compete in SQSS and other such events

*** I will serve as a manager and trainer to this group, scheduling scrims and registering the group for events. However I will most likely be a spectator/ reserve than play myself due to my schedule.

Requirements-
Discord (will be posted @ a later date)
- Keep it clean no bad speech or inapporpriate images
-Be a good sport

Comp:
- Add InkG (infinity symbol) to name
- Be S+ in 2 or modes
- Tell us which weapons you main and which weapons you'd like to learn

Anyways hope you guys are able to have fun and enjoy the group

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
No worries the community server will be open to everyone, and you can pair up with me or other players on the server to rank up
EDIT: Sorry realized the discord server isn't up I am working on a few things but it should be up later today

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom