• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkling art! (Might take a couple requests)

Madi-Kuma

Inkling
NNID
Madi-Kuma
image.jpeg
Hadn't done some art in a while so decided to draw my inkling with Judd the cat!
I'm really loving drawing inklings though! So show me your inklings and if I get some time I'll draw a few!

Sevrault

Inkling
NNID
sevrault
"I'm really loving drawing inklings though! So show me your inklings and if I get some time I'll draw a few!"

Okay, so the following request is what I posted on the other thread, but I don't think my request there will be done in a while, so:

"So, I'm hoping for my inkling with the clothes you see in my avatar, along with SQUID GIRL Shoes. For the pose... have me holding a Squiffer, sniping while standing in enemy ink."

Last edited:

aviatsvi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
boatjello
Are you still taking requests? If so, can you draw my inkling?
Draw her with orange hair and gray eyes, wearing :head_eye002:,:clothes_vest002:,:shoes_trs000:?
As for the position, as long as you draw her with a Tri-Slosher Nouveau, I don't really care.

I really love your drawing, it's amazing!
Thanks!

TJEntertainmentYT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TJ0144
Can you draw my inkling?

Have me a golden aerospray thing and my pose is getting ready to battle the octoarians

My team and sunglasses RGB
R: 137
G: 27
B: 27

I know red is not a thing in splatoon, but you can make my color blue if you want

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Oh cool, another one of these threads. I have an image reference for the Inklings I want drawn.
http://41.media.tumblr.com/cbd3768657522cfd2082e9fa3c0128d4/tumblr_o0ck23rVeQ1sfw09lo1_540.jpg
Here's an image reference for their clothes. But have the one on the right reach the last stage of Inkling development (He's not fully grown in this drawing)
The one on the left is colored light green, and the one right is colored sky blue.
I'd like it if the two were to have Inkling hair, with the green one having hair peeking out on all sides of his hat.
As far as poses goes, I'd like it if they were walking together, fist pumping each other with grins on their faces.
Note: The sketch above is drawn by Aykorn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom